0.9.9c Patch Notes

"
BesucherXia wrote:
Rather than let the first zombie drop a gem, why not just make it a legacy from that dying NPC?
Say he mentions to have a gem for you which he believe to be precious, but before he can give it to you the talk is stopped by that zombie and only after checking his dead body you would get what he means.

I like this idea a lot! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
MadeByHisto wrote:
In this patch, will you correct the fire trap bug that cause disconnected if you using it agains Merveil ? Happen to me 2 times and on chat seem to be a known bug...

I'm getting that very problem with Fire Trap on Oozeback Bloom! I just thought it was a general stability issue. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
wheres world PvP? or join game functions? this game needs the basics Christopher.

thats my name too..
Phase 1: Make D3

Phase 2: ?

Phase 3: Profit
Last edited by TheFalls212 on May 11, 2012, 12:50:47 AM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
BesucherXia wrote:
Rather than let the first zombie drop a gem, why not just make it a legacy from that dying NPC?
Say he mentions to have a gem for you which he believe to be precious, but before he can give it to you the talk is stopped by that zombie and only after checking his dead body you would get what he means.

As do I. Very much so.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
BesucherXia wrote:

As do I. Very much so.

He wouldn't have one on him from the boat - the gems wouldn't have come from Oriath - they're special to Wraeclast ;)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Just want to say awesome job on the Zoom in feature. I wasn't expecting it to have this much detail. Nice work once again, you continue to impress.

"
BesucherXia wrote:

This is an excellent idea.

Please release 0.9.9d urgently with a fix to the zoom. I had to stop chasing the Hardcore Ladder cause my mouse wheel will definitely get me killed.
I'm BACK :)
"
Chris wrote:

He wouldn't have one on him from the boat - the gems wouldn't have come from Oriath - they're special to Wraeclast ;)

That can still work. Our Unsung Hero found the gem on the shore, was busy admiring it, and BOOM a zombie started nomming on his face. Somehow (maybe he equipped the gem by accident) he fended off the zombie, but was too wounded to do anything but slump against the rock...

...enter The Real Hero, all-too-happy to carry the torch for the unsung hero of Wraeclast, or at least take his stuff after avenging his death.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I wasnt able to test the 9c patch yesterday, but at least as long as its not possible to change the binding for the middle mouse key, I think its needed to have an option to disable the zooming scroll.

For the background information given by Chris, I have no problem to find the gem on the shore - I already did it once (before the 0.9.9 patch!) with my priceholder from the last race I've participated - got a gem from the first chest I opened... ;)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
The first zombie on the Twilight Strand now drops a skill gem appropriate for your class.

I would love to see this gem be totally random and not related to your class specifically. We can build any character we want and use any skills we want yet we only get gem rewards specific to the char we are playing not the skills we use on that character.

If its a totally random gem and across the entire character base if it isn't anything we want to use - we can trade for something else with it we need/want, it may make you think ohh haven't seen that before lets try it and so on. Also makes up for no rewards specific to your special build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info