"
Spysong192 wrote:
I

the

RNG

GOOOOOOOOOOD

is hating you

YES

we must really stop blaming the rng gods....it is GGG's fault and lack of insight in designing a valid end game system...rng gods have nothing to do with that!
When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself
I'm also out of 71, 70, 69, and now one 68 left. I use alchs on all my maps 68 and above, even have had maps with 113% IIQ where I didn't get one map drop or it would be a 70 map and I'd get a 66 map as a drop. I was having no issue sustaining 69/70/71 maps until I hit lvl 80. After that all my map drop rates lowered like a switch was turned off. I haven't had a map above 69 drop since.
I think, there is absolutely no way for a solo player to sustain an amount of 70+ maps, even 69er or 68er. I tried it so many times with so many maps and many, many more currencies...no way !

lvl 87 now and playing 67er maps again: Eat or die !
ign: CATERNIA
"
Armageddon82 wrote:
I think, there is absolutely no way for a solo player to sustain an amount of 70+ maps, even 69er or 68er. I tried it so many times with so many maps and many, many more currencies...no way !

lvl 87 now and playing 67er maps again: Eat or die !

Hm it's more like "Faceroll or quit". no? 67er maps are NO challenge at all.
Mods like temp chains and stuff just make them annoying to play. ^^
"
Tim00 wrote:
Hi
Going direct to the point, whats happening to me?!
1 week ago i had a stock of around 24 70s 15 69s 30 68s maps, quite a considerable and safe map stock and by those days I changed my gear and my build from FP totems and 0iiq/300 rarity to Spark totems and 100iiq/150iir and after that i went to a real dead end.

To everyone who is going to say rng is rng, i do believe it is but no on the ammount of maps that i had..
I now have 0 70s 0 69s 0 68s and almost running out of 67s (kinda funny considering i sold over 100 of 67s so far)

The rng god started hating me? am i flagged for bad map drops? Something is quite weird on that...
IIQ from gear doesnt affect map drops...But can it affect in a negative way?!
Its just hard to believe how 24 70s 15 69s and 30 68s vanish like dirt in a small period of time running the same mods i always did

I was already wondering why I havent found such anthread earlier.

Ive got exactly the same problem. Its weird.. I always had many 66 67 and some 68 maps whoch i could do and from time to time i could do 69 70 and 71 maps. I never had a problem substaining my map stock. However a few days ago I bought MF gear (250 IIR / 32 IIQ) and now Im out of maps. In the last few days I ran out of all my maps. In like 10 runs I got 1-2 map drops. Sometimws I had runs where i got like 5 time exactly 1 map back and then again no drop. On average it feels like I drop 1 map every 2-3 runs... its unpossible to substain maps lile that. And dont tell me I have the weong mods.. I always spent tons of alts and alchs for at least 35-45 IIQ on the maps or Pack size/ maze and so on.

Also my friends who doesnt have MF gear suddenly has the same problem with map drops. RNG? I dont think so... anyway it was so annoying that i quit now softcore for a while and go to HC now.
IGN = Ghalamir

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/161047/page/1
Last edited by Raykage1221 on Apr 3, 2013, 12:07:26 PM
My problem on the map started by the day i added the iiq gear
Im a pretty small data to say we have a problem with iiq but the drop rate changed drastically ever since (i can say i did around 150 maps after the iiq gear and the fact is im not sustainable anymore and im almost going back to the 66s) and i havent changed in any way the mods i do on maps
Last edited by Tim00 on Apr 3, 2013, 12:17:55 PM
bump
IGN = Ghalamir

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/161047/page/1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_averages

It's bad RNG. There's nothing that says you can't have an infinitely long bad luck streak - the streak is just more improbable the longer it becomes.

The larger your map pool, the higher the odds that you won't stock-out. Even with 100 maps, there's still a very real stock-out chance.

That's why my friend and I always run the lowest level map we have on hand; it ensures we expand our pool of higher level maps at every available opportunity.
IGN: Cocaineguin
Last edited by Synidaeum on Apr 3, 2013, 7:00:26 PM
"
rotan wrote:
I'm also out of 71, 70, 69, and now one 68 left. I use alchs on all my maps 68 and above, even have had maps with 113% IIQ where I didn't get one map drop or it would be a 70 map and I'd get a 66 map as a drop. I was having no issue sustaining 69/70/71 maps until I hit lvl 80. After that all my map drop rates lowered like a switch was turned off. I haven't had a map above 69 drop since.

All i read was WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH WHY I NO HAVE ACCEST TO 77 MAPS INSTANTLY WAAAAAAAAAHH

Stop playing, go back to D3.
retracted
Last edited by hoongfei on Apr 4, 2013, 11:27:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info