GOOD STUFF (perfect uniques, super resist rings, etc.)

bump
IGN - ImmortalFister
WARNING - this person is cheater.

He did use my trust, and bought Silverbranch way below its market price. I probably was in his friend list, and as soon as I logged in he whispered me and asked to sell it. When I discover cheating in 5 min - he refused to trade back.
IGNs:
Vianta, Haulo, Darol, GanMorri
Last edited by DragonRU on Apr 5, 2013, 2:45:06 AM
"
DragonRU wrote:
WARNING - this person is cheater.

He did use my trust, and bought Silverbranch way below its market price. I probably was in his friend list, and as soon as I logged in he whispered me and asked to sell it. When I discover cheating in 5 min - he refused to trade back.

Lol at this guy. I bought his silverbranch for 2 chaos and he goes and flames up a storm. It was a fair deal, no cheating involved. You knew what you were trading and trading for. You even said thank you after we traded. Welcome to the real world.

Oh btw thanks for the free bump
IGN - ImmortalFister
Last edited by shawn9521 on Apr 5, 2013, 2:49:16 AM
"
Lol at this guy. I bought his silverbranch for 2 chaos and he goes and flames up a storm. It was a fair deal, no cheating involved. You knew what you were trading and trading for. You even said thank you after we traded. Welcome to the real world.

Oh btw thanks for the free bump

Thanks for confirmation of your cheating. "Welcome to the real world." - it's what all scammers saying. And if you want people to see this threat and be warned instead buying your items - grats, you reached your goal.
IGNs:
Vianta, Haulo, Darol, GanMorri
"
DragonRU wrote:

Thanks for confirmation of your cheating. "Welcome to the real world." - it's what all scammers saying. And if you want people to see this threat and be warned instead buying your items - grats, you reached your goal.

I did not cheat and i did not scam. I traded you exactly what I said i was going to trade you. There was no deception. The fact that you did not read the patch notes is your own fault.

Thanks for the free bump again
IGN - ImmortalFister
I didnt know doing a trade for a price that both parties agreed on was cheating. Clearly this 'shawn' guy should be banned, good job dragonRU for bringing this to everyones attention.
Last edited by MrEnzyme on Apr 5, 2013, 3:07:46 AM
"
MrEnzyme wrote:
I didnt know doing a trade for a price that both parties agreed on was cheating. Clearly this 'shawn' guy should be banned, good job dragonRU for bringing this to everyones attention.

exactly.

bump
IGN - ImmortalFister
bump
IGN - ImmortalFister
bump
IGN - ImmortalFister
bump, andvarius bought out
IGN - ImmortalFister

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type