[3.15] AndreshKi's Blood Queen - Exsanguinate/Corrupting Fever/Petrified Blood/Absolution [SSF+HC]

"
Kadamose wrote:

Yup, I came to the same conclusion. Exsanguinate is a leveling skill only. If you're wanting to do endgame content with DoT, stick with Essence Drain, since it scales better.

Flameslinger, even better I assume or at least gets rather easily 3mil dot dps (1.5mil is enough to feel nice every where). I had 4-5mil super tank chief flameslinger last league and from glance I know Exs is milles from there...

Currently 1.2mil dot + 600k CF, on a "4link". No witch points, feel free to peek my page. I play cyclone cwc and from the videos it's much smoother than 6link selfcasters game play. Just my gut Feeling, though. Everyone exp might vary.
Hey

Can someone post the skilltree "normally" (as a link) so I can paste it in the browser?
The POE Builder is not working on my Mac (sorry guys)

thanks for your help,

br
thoughts on trying to 6link this for endgame? I am super noob, first time. SSF, currently using tabula I got lucky finding.
Last edited by Kladeous on Apr 26, 2021, 9:48:45 AM
"
metsjeesus wrote:
"
Kadamose wrote:

Yup, I came to the same conclusion. Exsanguinate is a leveling skill only. If you're wanting to do endgame content with DoT, stick with Essence Drain, since it scales better.

Flameslinger, even better I assume or at least gets rather easily 3mil dot dps (1.5mil is enough to feel nice every where). I had 4-5mil super tank chief flameslinger last league and from glance I know Exs is milles from there...

Currently 1.2mil dot + 600k CF, on a "4link". No witch points, feel free to peek my page. I play cyclone cwc and from the videos it's much smoother than 6link selfcasters game play. Just my gut Feeling, though. Everyone exp might vary.

Yeah, Flameslinger is great. Exs might be great in the future, but it currently is in a bad place. Especially the self-cast variant. I might come back to it if someone clever figures out a way to make it smoother.
Soooo... selfcast felt a little bit slow yes? which is why you use unleash.

but to be frank thats no solution. I chose to deal with the problem with daressos defiance which doubles onslaught, adds another layer of defense with endu charges and gives perma onslaught outside of bosses and with the right small cluster jewel during bosses too.

I still play with petrified blood/devouring diadem and get to the same dps aus you with vastly inferior gear. Additionally Cruelty isn't in pob yet, but during mapping it shows about ~60% DoT increase which moves my exs dps up to about 1.6 mil. I'm not as tanky as you, but i do have fortify which eases the problem.

https://pastebin.com/NaFSPwSP

Next things I need:
leech on boots
something good from lab on helmet
either The surrender or a good Warlord shield
WAY better amu/wand/ring
resistance catalsyt for belt/Lori(or remove Lori for dps ring)
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Apr 26, 2021, 2:04:11 PM
Cool build I love it so far
How are we supposed to swap Chain with Empower gem? Green to red doesnt work bro
Mechanics question:

How does this build defend against chaos damage; Does Eldritch Battery's effect mean that chaos damage drains mana before life?

Unless i've misunderstood the build, it seems to be Low Life so I'm trying to work out the defence layer mechanics before I start re-gearing for maps.
"
Re4pero wrote:
How are we supposed to swap Chain with Empower gem? Green to red doesnt work bro

White socket, or as op wrote "Currently i'm wearing a tabula because i like to swap between chain support and empower for mapping/bossing, but it is not needed."
I mean, with as much mana reserved as there is, how is this really a MoM build? also for those using unleash, what would you use it in replace of for 6l

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info