You only live once Exile so might as well live it up in style with the new Ultimatum Brimmed Hat! Gleaming with gold and adorned with corrupted red stones from the Vaal civilisation, this striking cosmetic effect is exclusively available during the Ultimatum League and won't appear in the shop again in the future. Be sure to get yours if you want to show your support for a specific development period of Path of Exile. Check it out below or get yours here.

If you are eager to appease the Maven, then check out the Maven's Astrolabe Map Device and Crucible Hideout. The Maven's Astrolabe Map Device provides an alternative version of the Map Device for your hideout that features a unique celestial glow along with new animations and effects. As the name suggests, the Crucible Hideout is based upon the Maven's Crucible, giving you a golden plane and sea of stars to call home. You can take a look at them below or get yours here.

Thanks for your ongoing support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Pog!
pog
No
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Couple more MTX posts to help push your shame off the front page.
WARNING: Do not give GGG money. Never forgive the content creator priority uncovered during 3.14 Ultimatum league.
GGG got caught giving content creators in game advantages, only when caught would they tell the player base they were doing this. This will continue, but more slyly.
Are you serious?
nice hideout
I like the map device and the hideout a lot. Maybe if next league is better I will consider it.
Like the map device......but......

lack of integrity and moral fortitude equals lack of support from my end.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Geez man.. The celestial effects have really just taken over the entire mtx scene.. I get that they're time again the top sellers, but like.. they were also once not even a thing?

How about we experiment and try to find the next big thing?
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info