The Apollyon Mystery Box

darkshard is almost copy/paste dark elf from Warhammer Total War
The purple weapon don't work on 1h maces or sceptres, despite saying it on the description, is that intended?
"
Blank2567 wrote:
"
OhSpyder wrote:
Won’t buy because of harvest...I want to but just can’t

Boo hoo!

Harvest is not dead FYI. Its still there.
Im glad it got nerfed because I want to play the game rather than stand inside for an hour because the crafts go to waste if I dont use them all.

lmao, have you seen the new harvest? it gives 5 crafting options per spot and almost every time are just chaos rerolls
BUFF SPECTRAL THROW
BUFF SPECTRAL THROW
wow the balls you guys have to shove another box down our throats after the disgrace this weekend is INSANE
Last edited by LBGxValor on Apr 18, 2021, 6:22:22 PM
lol u guys got nerve after that launch. never again spending another dime. ass licking streamers prolly get it free
Last edited by superbomb1967 on Apr 18, 2021, 6:23:45 PM
Still waiting for 10 free Mystery Boxes for everyone, as some sort of apology for "rought" league star and treating everyone, except streamers, as second class people.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Awesome. Got the Lightbringer Wings on my first box.
"
WhiteDragonRU wrote:
Still waiting for 10 free Mystery Boxes for everyone, as some sort of apology for "rought" league star and treating everyone, except streamers, as second class people.

Don't worry, streamers will get 20 or more free boxes for promotion reasons, but not us. (No joke, for real!)
These aren't as good as the previous Mystery box. Won't be trying my RNG on these ones. Sorry.
"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change." Avatar Aang from the Legend of Korra.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info