Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Hi, could you please help me understand how my Queue increases? There is probably not 100k+ streamers skipping ahead of me so how does my queue change from 20k to 200k with out me leaving the queue?
Restart league please
OK Chris, it happens.. Now can we get our HeadHunter to make this all good?? thanks, a 100 exalts instead is fine too.. thanks :)
So when we can actually start playing "for real"? In "30-60 mins" servers will go down and then it's gonna be "30-60 mins" downtime so 2 hours and that will "hopefully" resolve the issues so there's a chance that it won't.

It's been over 12h from league launch. We deserve something more than "oops, sorry".

Not mentioning giving streamer prio and apparently sponsoring them too (as if they didn't rack enough money from ads, subs and donations) especially people like Asmongold who should stay in WOW Classic instead of some dedicated POE streamers who didn't get prio treatment because apparently they aren't famous enough.

I've heard that Zizaran and few others big POE streamers renounced their "prio queue" privilege as a solidarity gesture with the community, shoutout to them for being sportsmanlike unlike some specific streamer *cough* who made arrogant and racist comments and had to apologize for it.
still in act 1 btw lol
OK Chris, it happens.. Now can we get our HeadHunter to make this all good?? thanks, a 100 exalts instead is fine too.. thanks :)
Please just reset the league after that shit is fixed. The gaming experience with my friends and playing in group is completely destroyed -.-
Please reset the league.

you clearly have the larger portion of your player base asking for this...
Good explanation. But lag of apologizing or sorry for what happens just tell us what happening and we need to wait for you to fix it.
It was a shitty day for all of us. I was pissed at the streamer priority queue, but your explanation gave me a measure of peace. Good luck, I hope the issue is fixed soon :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info