0.9.9b Patch Notes

Why sleep when you can make more patches?!

Version 0.9.9b:
  • Fixed a server crash that would occur when killing Shield Crabs in the Maelstrom of Chaos.
  • Fixed a bug where the Totem support gem had Strength/Dexterity requirements instead of Strength/Intelligence requirements.
  • Fixed a problem with the World Map screen displayed the Maelstrom of Chaos as Act Three.
  • Fixed a problem with Ethereal Knives where the character would not run into range of an enemy before using the skill.
  • Restored the "Ignore" user interface button when right clicking on text in chat.
  • Fixed a problem where some abyss spiders would not ambush you.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
sweet, keep up the good work

P.S Sleep is for the weak.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Last edited by davros70 on May 9, 2012, 5:17:45 AM
Just a small observation, I can't right click to set skills in my hotkey bar anymore :\ wth

also: when do you sleep :O
IGN: Guillotine - Shadow - Open Beta
Bawss - 73 Witch - Closed Beta

Last edited by tzaro on May 9, 2012, 5:17:38 AM
Well it is 9pm here in NZ. That's still pretty late to be at work though.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
i 2nd that. sleep is for the week! all my friends went to bed =( and im still awake. currently lvl 28
dont overstress yourself chris, never work too long. thats not good for your heatlth :)

after a good sleep some masterpieces of ideas come to your mind. i often observed that.

:)

thanks for the beautiful game ;)
"
tzaro wrote:
Just a small observation, I can't right click to set skills in my hotkey bar anymore :\ wth

also: when do you sleep :O

i think its left click now. not sure though. gotta check again
No food in fridge... Beer it is.
The item information of the gloves is still missing (on the website), and the Templar Shield and the Sigil Kite Shield are listed to have the same stats, seems to be incorrect?

Another noticed thing: the triple defensive armours are gone now?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on May 9, 2012, 7:19:19 AM
Im still downloading 0.9.9 since before this was posted =P. Looks like ill have to go into round 2 of updates.

Its weird, my internet has been going slow for the last 2 weeks =(
"
Metronomy wrote:

Its weird, my internet has been going slow for the last 2 weeks =(

Call your ISP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info