[ 3.18 ] KissMeQuick's Smooth Sailing Shadow— A Short & Easy Beginner's Build for Running Acts Fast

"
ltllama wrote:
You stop mentioning stuff after act 5, I'm assuming after getting the act 5 gems then you just cruise through the rest w/o any changes?

Yap!
There are no new gems after Act 4, all classes gems become available at Act 6 Nessa.
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.

Build is paying off so far (:
Hey, just started with the build today! 2nd character so far, played a witch last league, but this has been great so far! Also had absurd luck with an act 2 tabula as well as the rest of the gear on my current character! Looking forward to seeing what the build can do as I keep going
Any ideas to next way on this build?
"
skapson wrote:

Search for ideas from other build makers (: I only use this for leveling.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
skapson wrote:

You leveling this build,but what you make next?;D
"
skapson wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
skapson wrote:

You leveling this build,but what you make next?;D

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3079012

Right now I play this!
Awesome. Haven't played shadow for several leagues so will do this and then do the reaper. Question - you said "armor and weapons" in the guide but then don't mention any weapons. Is there a leveling bow now?
"
Kevinranders wrote:
Awesome. Haven't played shadow for several leagues so will do this and then do the reaper. Question - you said "armor and weapons" in the guide but then don't mention any weapons. Is there a leveling bow now?

There are no required items for this build, it's meant most of all for players who league start.
If you have currency already, you can buy tabula and it's enough :P
idk why but i felt like zdps entire time. 1.5k hp but died over 180 times. because of this i just runned and completed story at lvl 59. will now respec and do your reaper build. but hey, thanks for exalt. :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info