3.14 - Raider Kinetic Blast/Power Siphon League Starter and Beginner Friendly. Very Flex Build

Hey, I am doing this build currently am around lvl 40 just finishing Act 4 and I am having a very hard time with all of the Heralds + Precision + Wrath + Golem. Even just keeping Precision, HoR and HoI leaves me barely able to use any attacks (just spamming mana flasks). Any tips?
Last edited by Lunut on Apr 21, 2021, 6:01:12 PM
"
Lunut wrote:
Hey, I am doing this build currently am around lvl 40 just finishing Act 4 and I am having a very hard time with all of the Heralds + Precision + Wrath + Golem. Even just keeping Precision, HoR and HoI leaves me barely able to use any attacks (just spamming mana flasks). Any tips?

Hi Lunut!

I'm trying to see your character, but you have your account in private. So I suposse you have problems with the auras cause you level precision further than needed. I recommend you try to buy a new precision gem and level the gem until 2/3 levels less than the previous one. This could give you enough mana. Also, you can pick the mana leech node if needed, so if you have good damage, the mana flask is no needed with nice mana leech.

You could be run Wrath+HoI+ lvl 7-9 Precission in act 8/9, until that, precission should be in level 3-4.

I hope it could be of help, stay safe!
"

Hi Lunut!

I'm trying to see your character, but you have your account in private. So I suposse you have problems with the auras cause you level precision further than needed. I recommend you try to buy a new precision gem and level the gem until 2/3 levels less than the previous one. This could give you enough mana. Also, you can pick the mana leech node if needed, so if you have good damage, the mana flask is no needed with nice mana leech.

You could be run Wrath+HoI+ lvl 7-9 Precission in act 8/9, until that, precission should be in level 3-4.

I hope it could be of help, stay safe!

Ok great, thank you for this. I stopped leveling Precision at 9 like the guide says, but I suppose I went too far with it still. I will look to pick up the mana leech node. Also, I am not sure if I fixed it, but I think my characters should be viewable. If you have any other pointers, I would appreciate it
Also, either way I would just like to add the build is very fun currently. Just started leveling KB/PS in my offhand but leveling the build is really enjoyable. Hopefully I can actually stick with one character through the whole league!
I just got done with act 10 and I have to say I had quite a tough time with the leveling as well. Got a syndicate encounter on my first map and had basically no way of killing them, single target is way too low. What would be the main priority to fix to make this character half decent?
"
Roelklapstoel wrote:
I just got done with act 10 and I have to say I had quite a tough time with the leveling as well. Got a syndicate encounter on my first map and had basically no way of killing them, single target is way too low. What would be the main priority to fix to make this character half decent?

Hello there!

To beat a boss or a single enemy, I recommend you to buy a shroud of the lightless and make it 5L. Then put a Power siphon in there. Only with that, until tier 9-10 it should be enough for kill bosses. If you struggle with bosses and clear, try to check your accuracy (all the time should be 100%) and your flat damage, normally all damage should be lightning damage. For example in rings and amulet. With the thunderfist you obtain a temporary 5L until you get the rare helmet 5L.

Check my character if you want, it's only level 84 and I'm doing tier 9-10 without any problems.

Have a nice day!
Thanks for the tips, I just got to upgrade my wand which helped somewhat, and I bought the shroud of the lightless and am switching to it when I get that fifth link.
Hey, could you explain why we use Vaal Grace and Vaal Haste? I don't really understand why use it when the description says its just a 6 second buff. Maybe I am missing something.
"
Atohs wrote:
"
Daydreaming7 wrote:
im playing the build rn in act 3 and i have 0 damage
i even got the jewel from yeena
ive yet to find a 4 link but im fighting dominus and it takes 7 hours,i cant do the league mechanic at all
im a new player but its not the first character i leveled im not sure if im missing something but i can barely finish act 3 and im sure i wont be able to finish 4

Hi!

I just chek your character account and I see that you are on lvl 48... I don't know if you have troubles right now, but if you lack damage, level in blood aquaduct and search for a nice elemental bow, cause your actual bow is really bad... you need modifiers of flat damage or "increased elemental damage" modifier.

I leveling this league with this character and I didn't have issues with the process at all, so I can tell you that it works.

If you have troubles you could see this video. It's long, but it give you how the leveling process work with a elemental bow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UmGoa9J2os

Have fun!

Hi! its me again
i forgot to thank you for trying to help me i think i had troubles on leveling and you didnt because you are simply much better,luckily for me this build was extremely fast in terms of movement speed to reach act 10.

im now on maps i think im level 82,i must say after i switched to kb/ps and scaled my damage based on the info you gave on gear section and you tree my experience is so good! this is single handedly the most fun build ive played in poe so far.

i do have some questions and will greatly appreciate if you could help me with them:

1. could you take a look on my character and tell me how do i move forward from here in terms of scaling the character?

2.ive looked at your char in this league and ive seen you changed few things in tree in skills and in KB links?is it something i need to do?i am following the POB and it does work quite good so far.

3.lastly there is something i feel when i play,for example when i shoot the power siphon some casts do much less damage than others,i can shoot 2 casts and they do minimal damage and then the third melts the boss compeltely
is this because of accuracy?(i dont even know what is accuracy and whats its doing tbh) in the gear section you didnt really mention accuracy i think,my items mostly are filled with flat lightning damage to attacks
could you explain me alittle about it?

thank you very very much!!!
Last edited by Daydreaming7 on Apr 23, 2021, 4:37:04 PM
"
Daydreaming7 wrote:
"
Atohs wrote:
"
Daydreaming7 wrote:
im playing the build rn in act 3 and i have 0 damage
i even got the jewel from yeena
ive yet to find a 4 link but im fighting dominus and it takes 7 hours,i cant do the league mechanic at all
im a new player but its not the first character i leveled im not sure if im missing something but i can barely finish act 3 and im sure i wont be able to finish 4

Hi!

I just chek your character account and I see that you are on lvl 48... I don't know if you have troubles right now, but if you lack damage, level in blood aquaduct and search for a nice elemental bow, cause your actual bow is really bad... you need modifiers of flat damage or "increased elemental damage" modifier.

I leveling this league with this character and I didn't have issues with the process at all, so I can tell you that it works.

If you have troubles you could see this video. It's long, but it give you how the leveling process work with a elemental bow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UmGoa9J2os

Have fun!

Hi! its me again
i forgot to thank you for trying to help me i think i had troubles on leveling and you didnt because you are simply much better,luckily for me this build was extremely fast in terms of movement speed to reach act 10.

im now on maps i think im level 82,i must say after i switched to kb/ps and scaled my damage based on the info you gave on gear section and you tree my experience is so good! this is single handedly the most fun build ive played in poe so far.

i do have some questions and will greatly appreciate if you could help me with them:

1. could you take a look on my character and tell me how do i move forward from here in terms of scaling the character?

2.ive looked at your char in this league and ive seen you changed few things in tree in skills and in KB links?is it something i need to do?i am following the POB and it does work quite good so far.

3.lastly there is something i feel when i play,for example when i shoot the power siphon some casts do much less damage than others,i can shoot 2 casts and they do minimal damage and then the third melts the boss compeltely
is this because of accuracy?(i dont even know what is accuracy and whats its doing tbh) in the gear section you didnt really mention accuracy i think,my items mostly are filled with flat lightning damage to attacks
could you explain me alittle about it?

thank you very very much!!!

Hello there!

First of all, I'm a not a good player, so I think you should try practice some more with the leveling to have less difficulties, but thank you for your compliment.

Answering your questions:

1. One of the most upgrades in this build is the level, the build needs a lot of levels to work well, so level 90-95 is the real beggining. Later, you will need a good wand, but the actual one is good for leveling. You should change your abyss jewels and obtain a better ones, all abys, removing the corrupted cobalt jewel you have in the right side. When you have enough currency try to obtain a similar helmet like the Path of Building, before that, upgrade the tier of the modifiers you have and annoint your amulet.

2. I'm trying a slightly different build in the tree, trying to maximize in terms of damage in relation with my gear... so try to follow in the tree the path of building in the guide, not seen in my character.

3. Accuracy is very important, and you need reach 100% accuracy to sustain the damage with power siphon. However, the differences you see are related to the critical strike chance. When you do critical, you deal near 3 times of the base damage. Upgrading accuracy and critical and multiplier will help you with the damage a lot. Accuracy will help, because if you have 99%, some blast of power siphon will fail, so that's why you need to have a precision of the 100%. The other reason that explain the differences between one shoot and another is the lightning damage, it provides the hightest values, but it has the bigger inconsistency. You can see this if you roll attack damage to attacks, fire and cold smallest numbers, but the have more consistency

Have a nice day!
Last edited by Atohs on Apr 23, 2021, 7:06:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info