Content Update 3.14.0 -- Path of Exile: Ultimatum

nerf league
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
Vaal Righteous Fire
Now grants 10-19% more Spell Damage (previously 15-28%).

this still a troll as spell damage doesn't affect RF, the tags there so can be linked to some support gems, doesn't change the damage it does.

That's the point, they are nerfing it's effectiveness to grant other spells more damage for little risk.

They are not doing it for RF to receive more/less damage, they actually buffed RF damage by increasing it's burn damage.
Traditional Mines has nerfed?
Vendoring Perandus Coins doesnt give me Scrools anymore rlly?

Why? Just awnser me that? In what way was that a problem
Last edited by zDarknessNexus on Apr 13, 2021, 8:57:18 PM
UUUUIIIIIIIIIIII Memooooo Guck mal
All Im seeing is less fun content available 20% less content will show up in maps; deep delve doesnt exist any more; fracture mapping doesnt exist any more; map device options of the lowest quality I have witnessed. You know we play for fun right? I have only been here for the end game content and you have removed more than half the reasons for me to play.

Tin foil hat on: I postulate they have lowered how good the game is so that they can release POE 2 so people will be so re-leaved to not play poe original.

Last edited by Flatlandman on Apr 13, 2021, 9:02:22 PM
Looking forward!
thx for death aura buff ggg <3
Didnt they mention that there would be a modification to righteous fire? (more damage dealt but increased fire damage taken). I am not talking about the vaal gem.
"
Flatlandman wrote:

Tin foil hat on: I postulate they have lowered how good the game is so that they can release POE 2 so people will be so re-leaved to not play poe original.

Ehhh, marketing 101.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info