Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

yikes, double nerfing again. Don't nerf the skill itself PLUS everything that surrounds it, pick one or the other.
"
felrasha wrote:
"
J7PoE87 wrote:
Headhunter lived so that everything else could be nerfed, sadge

Isn't headhunter dead with the hexproof change?

Not at all, it will still be the strongest and most used belt for speed clearing by a mile.

It remains to be seen how the drop rate is now that it can drop anywhere, albeit less often...but if those two factors end up cancelling each other out then HH will be as used as it has always been.
RIP deep delving. No fun allowed here.
sadness bleed support for gladiator is there but no bleed support for deadeye yet again. guess ill wait another 4 years for the next deadeye change
Buff minions.
this is a massacre .. in a really good way. Good job catching almost everything I could ve thought of and then some
so whats the point of fractured fossils now?
The Elder-influenced Weapon modifiers that grant a chance for Poisons or Bleeds inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage have been removed. In their place, Elder-influenced Weapons can now roll a new Local Poison or Bleed Damage over Time Multiplier modifier. The double damage chance modifiers were too multiplicatively powerful for these builds, providing power that only the modifier granted, so they've been changed to an effect that is additive with other Bleed/Poison damage multipliers.

you just destroy bleed bow bluid end game weapons -_-
FINALLY they fixed the abuse of Fractured fossils on maps and nerfed all the overpowered abilities such as CG, BB, BV and TR. They also fixed the overpowered phys explode chest which was required for most builds previously.

I'm almost as hyped about all these fixes as I am for the league itself.

THANK YOU Chris and the rest of the GGG team for doing these much-needed changes to keep the game being healthy, even if it means that there will be a bunch of people whining on reddit and the forums. Thank you.
Last edited by Kvicksilver on Apr 12, 2021, 5:55:39 PM
I never actually post on manifestos but let me say this HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE going to "enjoy the league" now that the "metashitter builds" are gone .. WHY do you care what other people are playing sure go play your cast on death build and stay at act 5 where you deserve to be. There will be strong builds whether you want it or not!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info