Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

the mods do love to delete/edit our posts. But what do you expect? the game is now owned by communist china.
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people!
"
brzroman wrote:
"
Split items can be mirrored

frac fossil description says "creates a mirrored copy"

is this a bad/confusing wording or i'm dumb non-native english speaker?
I think the original item becomes split, and the new item becomes mirrored.
Before this post, i was already decided to not play Ultimatum because the Harvest nerfs made this league far worse than the previous.

But this here really drives home the point of skipping :) All builds I enjoy got massively nerfed. I have no idea what they are thinking anymore.
PLEASE MAKE BASE ITEMS THAT GET MIRRORED HAVE A MOD SO THEY CANNOT BE MIRRORED AGAIN!!! Now that mirrored worthy items are only obtainable by the small subset of no-life players, make it so they can only mirror a base item 1 time.

You know where all the 6 white socket base items are going to go, and you know they will have a monopoly on those items, why do they get the freedom of being able to unlimited mirror the item? I am chained to fracturing a map 1 time, GIVE THE MIRROR WORTHY ITEM A 1 TIME COPY!
"
IamtheAxeMan wrote:
PLEASE MAKE BASE ITEMS THAT GET MIRRORED HAVE A MOD SO THEY CANNOT BE MIRRORED AGAIN!!! Now that mirrored worthy items are only obtainable by the small subset of no-life players, make it so they can only mirror a base item 1 time.

You know where all the 6 white socket base items are going to go, and you know they will have a monopoly on those items, why do they get the freedom of being able to unlimited mirror the item? I am chained to fracturing a map 1 time, GIVE THE MIRROR WORTHY ITEM A 1 TIME COPY!

If u didn't even touch the mirror once in your entire life, u can't tell how to nerf it, becouse u have no clue of endgame sadly
Very hostile game company. To it's own customers. Good luck doing business with them. I mean PoE is NOT a casual game. It's already hard to get someone even look at this game. But they have balls, to enrage even MORE people every single patch.
"The Staunching flask modifier and Pathfinder's Master Surgeon notable now state that they apply to both Bleeding and Corrupted Blood"

Slayer feels left out.
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
"
Ruspi wrote:
"
Incarcerated wrote:

Actually, no.
If GGG always buffs and never nerfs, we end up in a situation where they need to buff boss/mob health again. Nerfs are how we keep the game numbers balanced and the game has NEVER been as balanced as it is now so quit your whining and appreciate the delicate dance they are
performing for us.

You're wrong, every time they nerf (and ruins mechanic) of many "popular builds" that to make them powerful you have to spend a lot of exalted ... what's the point of this ?? no sense

You're so close.
Ok so, most of the time the 'popular builds' are those that are cheap but effective to run. So if they're nerfing these builds to where it's expensive to be powerful, they're doing their job. The ideal situation is if builds are viable but have a long build to endgame, extending the playtime in the league.
If you're worried because you don't have the time and want to experience all of the game despite this fact, you're playing the wrong game.
haha you we invested 2 ex for valdo rest map, and get 3 x maximum, and u wanna nerf it haha stupid asf
I have enough playtime so I will definitely find a build that I like. I might even start with a class I've never started with before, but still not sure. Waiting for the patch notes to make my final decision.

But yeah, I probably won't play 4 different builds like last league because I'll spend more time focused on RL (has nothing to do with the nerfs).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info