Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

"
SpaniardPuss wrote:
"
Low_Flex wrote:
fractured deli maps abusers are malding, lovely. cya all quitting poe forever until friday.

So true KEKW

+1
I am cringing
"
job0t wrote:
If everyone uses one defensive mechanic, you could nerf it into the ground... or you could have the imagination to develop some new ones, or even just fix the ones no one is using.

No way, that would mean no more stupid offscreen one shots.

Don't even dream about that
Path of Nerfs, nice :3
I appreciate the continuned belief in your own values GGG.
I respect your decisions to nerf and buff skills/mechanics in according to your own vision of the game and not let external factors(entitled players) dictate how the game should be played.

Keep up the good work and God Bless y'all.
I'm a bit confused with the edit and what I am reading in other sites/sources.

So, can we use fracture fossils and create mirrored copies of delirium maps or not?

(it says that items with the split mark can still be mirrored, which is what fractured fossils do, but I read that it's worded poorly in the edit and we cannot)
Last edited by HollowSmile on Apr 13, 2021, 8:15:16 AM
"
Elua wrote:
I'm 100% sure GGG want more RMT because Headhunter is not nerfed.

New meta: Headhunter build.

Connection between RMT sites and Tencent/GGG must be strong...
interesting claim, do you have ANY source of this or this is straight pure out of our imagination? I mean it's cool to have both, but more cool to stand behind your accusations like real chad yo.

Oh amount of crying makes you think that they removed incinerate shotgunning again :^)

Anyway cya all Friday!

"
HollowSmile wrote:
I'm a bit confused with the edit and what I am reading in other sites/sources.

So, can we use fracture fossils and create mirrored copies of delirium maps or not?

(it says that items with the split mark can still be mirrored, which is what fractured fossils do, but I read that it's wordly poorly in the edit and we cannot)

I realy hope it's vague because they haven't decided yet, delirium already got a nerf due to the item quantity and quality reduction, being unable to fracture the map will just kill 100% deli and no one will do it because it will cost more than it will produce so it will become a useless mechanic.
PLEASE MAKE BASE ITEMS THAT GET MIRRORED HAVE A MOD SO THEY CANNOT BE MIRRORED AGAIN!!! Now that mirrored worthy items are only obtainable by the small subset of no-life players, make it so they can only mirror a base item 1 time.

You know where all the 6 white socket base items are going to go, and you know they will have a monopoly on those items, why do they get the freedom of being able to unlimited mirror the item? I am chained to fracturing a map 1 time, GIVE THE MIRRORS A 1 TIME USE!

What's that point of playing this game now... I was farming my Syndicate for profit. Now that that's been gutted same the crafting bench stats, I'm going to have to spend time to relearn a game that I knew. I un-vield 1,000s of items last league and they ALL Sucked, not 1 was worth selling.

Trading is crap, I hate spending hours spamming bots and whispering player who post stuff at low price just to trick other players into posting at low price. The people tricking other players into posting items at a low could be solved if you open up passive trading in this game. But that's not an easy fix like nerfing all popular builds in a single player game.

I crafted a map worthy of fracturing, and I started using it.... that's gone now. Ran that map several time and was able to break even to an exalt profit. with the extra cost to make a 100% Delirium map with 35% quantity, no sextant use, and the Nemesis mod... the rewards and trading time are not worth the profit.

Everything that I was doing as a casual player to make exalts in this game by playing meta has been nerfed.

I think it's time to find a new game, I just can't seem to master this one because it changes too much.

Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Apr 13, 2021, 9:19:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info