Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

Fractured fossil become the most rare and most useless fossil? Or there's a typo?
Again hit on Carrions ehh
Oof path of nerfs, effectively making deep delve useless.
man fuck this change why fractures :(
"
Hexproof
Modifiers that allow your Hexes to affect Hexproof Enemies (such as the Cospri's Will unique Body Armour) no longer allow your Hexes to affect yourself while you have Hexproof (as you are not your own Enemy)

GGG, we players are our worst enemy.
Make Bladefall Great Again!
pog
beserker nerf are not optimal, it just compleatly destroys the quality, why you do not do so it gives 15% flat + x% per quality instead of scaling it whith quality?
This way you can go from like 15%, 20% at 20 qual and idk 30 when you invest in quality, this way it still fulfill the purpuse of the alt quality without beeing mandatory to get a ton of quality.
Now it's just thrash if you get the 20 qual and mediocre if you invest in quality
"
aefoa wrote:
Fractured fossil become the most rare and most useless fossil? Or there's a typo?

def not a typo sadly :(
"
Because of this, Mine skills now have both a mana cost and mana reservation. This means that both modifiers to costs and reservation both affect their appropriate parts of mine costs, so Indigon no longer provides spell damage without affecting mine costs at all.

Sadge rip my favorite build.
"
Items that have Fractured Fossils used on them also gain the split tag.

Excuse me what? Seriously? Rip my "shop" no more free map fracs for people in standard I guess, nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info