Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

So we use Fractured fossil to randomely reroll all modifiers of both base item and the copied result with split tag? What is the purpose of this? This can't be true.

Nerf hammer landed on all popular and enjoyable crafts/builds and now it all comes together - the plan was to cut end game to boss farming.
Last edited by aefoa on Apr 12, 2021, 7:05:05 PM
More than i expected
POG
"
typ3r wrote:
Can you still use fracture fossil to an item that has a "split" Tag?

Replies would really be appreciated.

They made it pretty clear: no.

They murdered fractured maps.

They hate fun.

"
Can you still use fracture fossil to an item that has a "split" Tag? Replies would really be appreciated.

No, you can't, now stop asking.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Still sane, Exile?
[b][u]Exile[/u][/b]: Ye.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Hold my Flask.
This game became unplayable and unfun. GL next, wont be playing this
No more comment
Last edited by UKlimanco on Apr 19, 2021, 4:36:32 AM
"
Divergent Berserk alternate quality now grants the Berserk buff 0.25% more Spell Damage per quality (from 1%). The effect was providing too much damage to Spellcasters when paired with effects that increase gem quality, such as the Enhance support.

was strong.
is now useless.

what is the point to have alternative quality gem in the game, if when some build use them, they are hard nerf to make that no build use them ?
"
AlphaToTaC wrote:
sadness bleed support for gladiator is there but no bleed support for deadeye yet again. guess ill wait another 4 years for the next deadeye change

Ye Deadeye should get some love also since it does carry the Rupture Ascendency noatbale but doesn't have 1/2 the access to bleeding notables as Gladiator does.

I had to spec into crit/crit multi and perfect Agony Keystone to increase the bleed DoT dmg on it as a result, but alas, the power of it just wasn't there even with a decent Elder 6L Bow with the elder bleed mod on it. It is sad bc I like playing the more elusive/ranged playstyle with Ranger but it seems it will just be still trash compared to Gladiator Bleed Bow. I guess BleedBow Gladiator is the clear favorite choice now with the added bleed support.

I pretty much quit Ritual League less than 1/2 way into it after getting my ass handed to me in the Feared Maven encounter, and that is not how I've gone about playing leagues. I usually play 1-2 toons per league all league long and min-max as much of each build as I can (WITH ENOUGH INVESTMENT).

I really didn't see the point of struggling so hard the other 1/2 of the league, so I quit early on 25 challenges, and then decided to clean up my inventory (as much as I could anyhow) on Standard while enjoying the benefits of my efforts/time on nearly finished geared toons...yes the standard graveyard, where most of the legacy gear retains or increases in value to hopefully offset the incoming nerfs to everything on the skills, atlas, and tree.
Last edited by AShugars on Apr 12, 2021, 7:15:42 PM
Bleed nerf totally unjustified. These builds already lacking in damage and suffer in group play.
Can you make it so items can only be mirrored once too? Put the mirror tag on both items.... I can't fracture my maps anymore, but the 1% get unlimited mirror uses on a single item?
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Apr 12, 2021, 7:10:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info