Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

Aaaah i see, fun removed
Lots of dumb changes here as expected
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Quivers as Caster Offhands
Critical Strike Chance, Critical Strike Multiplier, Damage over Time Multiplier and Chain modifiers on quivers now only apply to Attacks or Bow Skills. The Signal Fire and Rigwald's Quills unique quivers have also had their Physical Damage Added as Fire and Projectiles Fork modifiers changed to be with Attacks only.

Sadge
what the actual kek is that?
GGG loses its sanity..
Oops, they heard explosions were fun.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Morrd wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
Elua wrote:
I will skip this junk - nerf league. FU GGG

Ritual 2.0

Nerf league (once again)

GGG is trying hard we to leave this game for a while. Maybe servers was tooo full with EoA patch and harvest and they want get ride of a lot of players :D

Go back to d3.

A 1-challenge, privated account telling others to go back to D3...ironic
GG
You know, I'm starting to get real sick of beta testing your game for you every 3 months. We're not getting new leagues, we're beta testing PoE core changes.
That is way the fk too much, Dead game what u want the end game be? ACT10 KITAVA?????
You should really think about renaming the misleading title Balance Manifesto to Game Nerfs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info