Ultimatum Challenge Rewards

meh
the portal and the pet are nice as rewards but , seriously , i have 46 skins and 27 are helmets
meh rewards for this season :/
That helmet looks awesome. Usually not too hyped about the helmet rewards but this one is sick. Love a good birb; the portal isn't my style but it looks nice. Honestly kind of glad that I won't feel too compelled to push for 36 challenges this go around.
"
DixuMixu wrote:
Sorry but all rewards are a let down. One of them should have been a character effect.
Also how does that bird pet fit thematically here?
Give me a mini Atziri pet instead aaaahhhhh
At least Ritual had a hideout

On another note, why have you never given a body armor as a reward? It's always a helmet, pet or portal. Sometimes we get lucky and get wings, hideout or character effect

Imagine being a negative Andy and complain about free stuff given.
GGG can you for once do some rewards that are actually worth pursuing please?
"
falcazoid wrote:
Nice! That crow pet looks awesome and only for 24 challenges. Time to set my sights on that for this league.

crow??? its a freaking Toucan dude ....
I feel like season rewards should be WAAY cooler expecially for 36 challanges. Usually I go for 2nd reward, look at 3rd and what i have to do and go 'meeeeh not worth'. Probably gonna be same here ;/
"
DixuMixu wrote:
Sorry but all rewards are a let down. One of them should have been a character effect.
Also how does that bird pet fit thematically here?
Give me a mini Atziri pet instead aaaahhhhh
At least Ritual had a hideout

On another note, why have you never given a body armor as a reward? It's always a helmet, pet or portal. Sometimes we get lucky and get wings, hideout or character effect

There was full set reward of golden seraph armour, so you are wrong. Regarding why they did stop doing that, probably it let them have more cash from people buying cosmetics, afterall body armour is usualy the most expensive part of set.
"
BloodyIkarus wrote:
"
falcazoid wrote:
Nice! That crow pet looks awesome and only for 24 challenges. Time to set my sights on that for this league.

crow??? its a freaking Toucan dude ....

Praise!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info