[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

Divine Blessing with Lifetap is good stuff on this build, i put Zealotry in that setup and run determination instead, mega comfy to play with Vaal Molten Shell.
"
loanel wrote:
Divine Blessing with Lifetap is good stuff on this build, i put Zealotry in that setup and run determination instead, mega comfy to play with Vaal Molten Shell.

I will be changing the links around but right now I'm a bit lazy and still have to make currency. I know that I will use Divine Blessing as well.
At the moment I can say that early game Spell Echo is a little bit better than Unleash but reaching T16 maps, Unleash is a lot better.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Some notes.
I am running the brutality cruelty version instead of the power charge on crit. still doing the gmp ball lightning with life return on hit as well and I am curious as to whether you think this version will scale higher, or the version that you are running in your PoB has more potential.

Also.
I am looking at the Forbidden Flame and Forbidden Flesh.

At current the notables that I have identified as having the most impact are:
Swift Killer granting about 10% dps increase (for my current build which is at 1.15million dps)

and Deadly Infusion, granting 14% dps increase

thankfully deadly infusion is cheaper, costing about 5 exalt for the two jewels
my question is:
is it worth dropping two other jewels in order to get the forbidden combo. given I am running militant faith, a watchers eye and i have a thread of hope although i havent socketed that yet
So I bit the bullet and gave it a shot, made me path up to get the cluster jewel slot in the top left to have enough sockets for everything but hey.

https://pastebin.com/cPJnzF9w
Is my current setup, I have some pretty good things going now, but there is still a bunch of work to do. I really want to get the % damage per power charge eldritch implicit on a couple of items. and I have a lot of gem levelling left to go.
Am curious as to what you think as to where I could improve from here
Last edited by Skaev on Feb 9, 2022, 8:05:53 AM
Just a small update, the build is blasting really strong and bosses melt even with cheap gear such as what I have right now. The Gull with Shrine passive + changes in the passive tree for the build are the biggest changes, most of all masteries.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Feb 9, 2022, 5:40:49 PM
Hey good build so far only level 78 when writing though :)

Can you explain why Militant Faith jewel please?
With my jewel (defs Dominus) it changes the Melding node to a lightning damage node when 150+ devotion, which we never get.

So i lose that life node + i can't use a life jewel there

Nothing else i see makes sense apart from the obvious +3% spell damage per power charge but again that replaces damage damage on low life

please help a noob
"
SoFupDucked wrote:
Can you explain why Militant Faith jewel please?
With my jewel (defs Dominus) it changes the Melding node to a lightning damage node when 150+ devotion, which we never get.

So i lose that life node + i can't use a life jewel there

You need to sell that one and get another Dominus Militant Faith. Each jewel is unique and affects the passive tree differently.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Just a small update, the build is blasting really strong and bosses melt even with cheap gear such as what I have right now. The Gull with Shrine passive + changes in the passive tree for the build are the biggest changes, most of all masteries.

Can you share your Atlas Passive tree? Do you need all the shrine nodes for the Gull to work?
How do you not die all the time? 23% phys dmg reduction with barely any other defences is nothing.

Now a small detail that's been bothering me since I saw this build. Your 120m dps calculations are wrong, mathematically speaking. You're mixing dps and dmg.
You can't take the dps of always casting reap and then multiply it by the number of hits you get. One is dps, the other is dmg. What you could do is take the average hit and then multiply it by your 5 x 5. And that would give you dmg per cast. DPS is hard to measure in a build like this since we're not casting that often but you can divide it by 2, assuming we're casting every 2 secs, and then you get dps. Also, there's an option in pob called "do you wait for max unleash seals?" which you can check to get that. And you can also choose how many hits you get with reap to account for spell cascade, so pob does actually offer you a very accurate dps number for this build.

Regardless, this is a pretty cool build. I just have my doubts about the defences. I can see how your earlier evasion version survived, I can't see how the armour version does. Would love some clarification on that.
Last edited by Zodr on Feb 12, 2022, 3:56:43 AM
"
Zodr wrote:
How do you not die all the time? 23% phys dmg reduction with barely any other defences is nothing.

It's all in the life gained on spell hit

I only die to massive hits from Archnemesis, getting stunlocked or stuck

I am running a phasing eye jewel in belt which helps, and i think just some Archies are ridiculously overtuned when on 4th of map

There's also lots of block with staff on tree, which is massive.

Debuffs like poison/chaos are rough (no mod on flasks for me) and i'm still weak to lightning spam but they are enemies to all builds

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info