Path of Exile: Ultimatum Announcements and Path of Exile 2 Showcase

Skip.
Welp,

Performance is so disgusting its not even worth booting up.

But, nice try on the poe2 hype to distract us from how bad you are at balancing and fixing your game though.

SKIP
Last edited by EKoP on Apr 9, 2021, 12:55:06 AM
Endgame trade will be in TFT again? Itemize the harvest crafts and get rid of this nonsense!
1. 0 changes in challenge rewards (balanced by SC where you can buy everything with no-fear effect) = more fck on casualy HC players, where u *** on HC in next way, bcs HC MUST! go on SC to make challenges what they want in game style, what they dont like + lower players on HC ...

2. Next buff for SC speed insane dmg builds, and nothing for HC (buff and focus on LL builds ... ) Hope you nerf next def. mechanics in patchnotes to MORE *** on HC.

3. 0 change in trade ... rly fun when most players play TradeRPG then ARPG ... (ofc. farming bots ... real money trade support)

4. Nothing new in balance. You just nerf something to make OP something else. And something is OP loong time and you fck on that. But dont forget to nerf minions again GGG! OFC.

4. PoE2 semms like nothing special. Game is still copy/paste builds for nobrainers (vision of real first PoE was something else ... ) bcs. everyone want just best build, for fast challenges on SC ... sad. 0 use of own creation :(

When PoE2 looks maybe better then PoE1 ... what about optimalization? Now it take few sec then game load all textures (RTX 2070S). And on screen is so much crazy effect where nobody know what killed him from 2 offscreens.

On Exilecon PoE2 looks so much better and more hyped ... now its just meh.
And when we know what u do to PoE last year ...

5. New league is nice just with some changes to Trials, Perandus etc. Normal drops (but how many when i drop 1 exalt for 2 months in league??? ) League is nothing special ... as i say on top - boost and focus on LL? Realy? Just phys DoT for 2-3 asc.? Realy? Just waiting for patch notes and maybe skip. And not league only, but completely PoE :(
So in the end it is just ritual 2.0, really - ritual itself was terribly boring, generally not worth doing it's time - who the hell on the earth told you that releasing simular league mechanic EXACTLY after ritual league would be a good idea?
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Great news! I can't wait to get my hands on PoE2.

But still no pants? :'(
"
Letsoc wrote:

But still no pants? :'(

I actually did not realize all this while am running around naked below.
Pants and skirts addition would really be nice.

Next league Wardrobe league i guess.
Poe2 so far away, too far for me to judge.
Reward changes feel nice, but everything feels nice till you play/test it so we will see. Next league looks ok but i hate idea that AGAIN some shit is spawning under character. By far if its going to be playable or not will depends on graphics lags/bloat rather than difficulty.

Im honestly surprised that there is no hype about easier HH access.
Still holding on to this stupid flask system.
Its as simple as choosing buffs that are active on kill and are never supposed to run out. Why do we even need to press these 5 buttons every 3 seconds?
Well, lot can be said about the expansion changes so to summarize my impression:

Pros: More drops from core mechanics, new skills, new chase items (keys), more diverse drops from core mechanics, QoL of core mechanics.

Cons: More drops from core mechanics (means also more clutter and fewer good drops), core mechanic spawn rate nerfed by 1/5th (not too big of a difference if you run a few maps, but in 1000 maps you go from 100 to 80 which stacks with all mechanics), feels like a typical rich get richer league, buffed lab and betrayal which are still immense rng and are one of the most hated and tedious content in the game, harvest nerfs hitting the casuals the hardest still. Additionally, the league mechanics looks like a hit or miss kinda thing, so a bit risky.

So yea, not confident at all this will actually feel like an improvement for the regular player, but new skills need to be tried.

Lastly; rip talismans once more. Having one above average implicit + enchant doesn't make an uncraftable item viable if you simultaneously nerf the 6 mod rolls into the ground. They already didnt drop in regular content and you couldn't betrayal craft influenced items into them. But they were clearly in the same too OP category as explosion chests. Sadge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info