3.13.2b Patch Notes

"
cybert2 wrote:
it would be nice to see some multi-factor Authentication

Email has it, Steam has it, this game does not need it as it could be bypassed.
Ty GG very cool
when will patch note 3.14?
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
cybert2 wrote:

Nice logic, man, really good. But if somebody has your email and poe password — he can steal all your stuff really easy. No matter that you have multi-factor in steam or email service. If I know your password and email (data for login) — I can steal everything
Last edited by Homka122 on Apr 9, 2021, 3:08:32 PM
"
Homka122 wrote:
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
cybert2 wrote:

Nice logic, man, really good. But if somebody has your email and poe password — he can steal all your stuff really easy. No matter that you have multi-factor in steam or email service. If I know your password and email (data for login) — I can steal everything

Most of the time it's the email password that gets compromised first. Not surprising since those are considerably more valuable.
The game is insanely unplayable, i have the recommanded config, 20 MB connections wired. Ping around 70ms, texture takes a least 30 seconds to load.
I have framedrops to 1 fps, and i tried with everything set on the lowest possible. It changes nothing.
Except that it begins to seriously bother me.

Do something, rent better servers. or ther is a ram leek somewhere.
It's really boring and i remain polite.
"
onsenbat wrote:
The game is insanely unplayable, i have the recommanded config, 20 MB connections wired. Ping around 70ms, texture takes a least 30 seconds to load.
I have framedrops to 1 fps, and i tried with everything set on the lowest possible. It changes nothing.
Except that it begins to seriously bother me.

Do something, rent better servers. or ther is a ram leek somewhere.
It's really boring and i remain polite.

I'm sure there are zero vegetables in the RAM, sir.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info