Support Creators by Purchasing Armour Sets on Nexus

"
Skydogg5555 wrote:
where's quin69

Yeah.
He's usually the streamer with the most viewers at league launch, by a big margin.

I checked this store page and he does not have any items in it.
Maybe he's not interested in this program or has not considered it yet.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Apr 7, 2021, 7:17:16 AM
"
wait, does kripp even stream poe on a regular anymore?

GGG summons him (pay him shit ton of dough) time to time to comment some major events (POE 2) I don't consider him as a content creator anymore,
but I guess merit it is.
This thread has been interesting to read. If people want to use this system they can, if they don't, they won't. GGG is getting no love these days, especially when they simply partnered with someone else that created this system.

Much love GGG

p.s please put purple flame helm attachment on sale soon.
You can buy my homemade bread for just $ 19.99. Part of the turnover goes to a local animal shelter (1%). #Animallove #if you don't buy an animal must be euthanized :(
some PR choices (like this) feel kinda off lately.
Is this the real GGG or some big investors speaking in the background?
"
DixuMixu wrote:
"
Purchases made through this method still substantially support the development of Path of Exile.

SIXTY
MILLION
DOLLARS
IN
PROFIT
FROM
WITH
RECORD
BREAKING
PROFITS
ANNUALLY
AFTER
THAT
All of this 'support' for the LEAST optimized game on the market. Fuck this

So true that it hurts.
Oh here i thought we could make some cool skins ourself, sell it and get a part of the profit. Not here are some streamers that get paid when you buy a pack there instead of the ggg store
That's an interesting list of streamers there.

At least GGG is starting to acknowledge that Streamers make them money.

I hope they continue with monetary rewards and not "exposure".

This is actually cool and is opening the door hopefully to something I been asking for quite some time. This isn't to promote another game, it's to talk about how the game devs support independent creators.

What i've been hoping for is similar to TennoGen , cosmetics created by independent creators that are offered ingame. I'd love if GGG would release a tool that allowed players to custom design sets they'd like to se. GGG could then post on forums the top submissions and the community can vote on the ones they want the most, This could be round one of the "wound gears" program (just a name I thought of and you're welcome to use :P)

you could offer it via the steam store or in your client (special market tab via site) where players purchase those sets for $ instead of CC and a % of the sales can go to the creator of that set!...

this promotes a healthy and mutual benefit for all parties and promotes more interaction between GGG and its players. I hope this is truly considered and discussed at GGG and if any other players also want to see this maybe if the community speaks up we can get it.

the path of exile community have some of the most talented creators who've provided many useful useful tools and more. Some of the community have the know how to do this and contribute to the project and with this global pandemic this would be a way to increase GGG's sales while also helping your community which would go a long way for publicity and would promote player growth in not only numbers but support.

I have a lot of ideas and would love to be able to discuss them. I love PoE , I've played many games over the years , I've been a NG (New player guide) for gamebox with "odins quest" and a GS for Aeria Games before it was bought by gamingo. Both these roles were interacting with the community , monitoring player behavior ingame (chat monitoring, assisting players with questions , and listening to players suggestions and relaying them to the developers using QQI and google docs). I only want to see my favorite game grow and community interaction is the foundation of that growth.
Last edited by brandondimopoulos on Apr 7, 2021, 9:43:18 AM
A company that is out of touch with the community asking for support, and the streamer that I might support (PathofMath) is not even on the list. Well, there are other way to support so no problems there.

Like many others, I will still league start but I won't buy supporter packs or anything else unless there are changes that I agree with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info