3.14 Commander Long Worm - The Mana Minion Mass Summoner Summer Mix | Army of 82 minions | 550k ehp

"
Kaustix wrote:
Hey loving this build so far, just had a few questions and comments looking for advice. My profile is MoreThanANeck.

- How can i get more damage, doing T16's maps it's taking me almost 10minutes to clear, not sure what upgrades may help or possibly gems that could tilt me into far more damage then what i am doing right now
- I do randomly die here or there, but i know there's still a few jewel upgrades that will extremely help such as watchers eye and split personality.
- Was debating taking stun pantheon, i find i get stun locked alot in ultimate,s and i stand there bashing vaal discipline for a minute while i'm stunned praying i don't die.

Hi Kaustix,

for damage you can check:

1) use 2-4 medium clusters with "pure agony"/ "cult leader"
2) get enough virulences with cast / attack speed and the jewel "the golden rule"
3) use 2 large minion damage clusters
4) use sniper's mark and/ or vulnerability
5) HoA gem level 21 and empower lvl4 (or instead empower level 3: maim) adds much damage
6) for sirus/ shaper/ maven take sniper's mark and change melee splash to physical melee support in the dagger

In your very fine set-up more medium clusters with "pure agony", empower level 4 and HoA level 21 will boost fine damage. Awakened minion damage adds also a bit and HoA damage on your circle ring.

- Try pierce-support instead vicious projectiles. Your HoA will get much pierce damage in maps (4x pierced targets) and vicious projectiles don't support the phantasms.

This will double your damage and tripple your damage in maps

- Yes, with cyclone try soul of the brine king as pantheon. Or other stun-immunities like cluster-implicits, but I would advice to the brine-king. Perhaps you get also much freezed in some maps or from cold-damage bosses.
It's difficult to get with cyclone 50-60 constant virulences singletarget for crawler, in maps it should be easier.

- Your armour and energyshield is not optimal and you can raise it with high es on gloves, perhaps mana on gloves and belt, as you write split personality and watcher's eye and of course irn reflexes for armour and es/block.

-You can only benefit 1x from + 3000 armour on granite flask, so take a bottled faith, jade, stibnite or basalt flask instead granite rumi's concoction, you have without 72% spellblock, that is perfect.

Thank you too! Let them swarm! :-)

- I am not sure about hungry loop. You have it great prepared

-for spectres take as last support elemental army.
-for zombies you can also assimilate another different last support you like, elemental army is very fine and probably the best for tankyness of the zombies

Very fine set-up and already very great gear!
Thanks alot for the reply and suggestions will give them a shot, again loving this build and can't thank you enough for the detailed guide!
Looking over the PoB I'm a bit confused about the inclusion of megalomaniac without actually allocating any of the passives it's adding to the tree.
"
braiel wrote:
Looking over the PoB I'm a bit confused about the inclusion of megalomaniac without actually allocating any of the passives it's adding to the tree.

Hi Brael,

it's the pob when you choose "enduring bond" for the phantasms, you can switch without problems to 4 points for one more medium cluster. Both possibilities works fine.

With cluster, without enduring bond would be:

https://pastebin.com/UAC1JZwi
Last edited by Chromino on May 10, 2021, 7:43:26 PM
What's best temporary budget replacement for aul's uprising? Astramentis?
It's 10ex min right now. If using shaper's touch, I think astramentis in amulet slot will be ok till I can get aul's uprising
Also, for aul's uprising is determination variant is fine as well? Or I need grace variant only?
"
Demetreus29 wrote:
Also, for aul's uprising is determination variant is fine as well? Or I need grace variant only?

On Aul's uprising determination reserves no mana a lot dex of the grace variant is missing, you get instead not needed strength, so it's not recommended and on the clusters "sublime form"'s resistances are not as nice as armour of "uncompromising" for the build.

You would have to get more dex on gloves, belt or boots or use some +dex passives, so the a determination aul's is not bis, but it's possible.
Thank you for the answer. How do you deal with proximity shields? I'm new to minion builds, I looked into wiki and it says that minions ignore proximity shields, is that true?
"
Demetreus29 wrote:
Thank you for the answer. How do you deal with proximity shields? I'm new to minion builds, I looked into wiki and it says that minions ignore proximity shields, is that true?

Yes, they will ignore the shields.

And while levelling just walk with molten shell into the mobs, the procc will kill them and the minions too.
First of all thank you for the build.

Secondly, I found a small Quality of Life change that I think works well for me while mapping:

I got gloves that adds Poison to socketed skills, so I added a culling strike to the links (Ball Lightning, GMP, Spell Echo, Culling Strike + Poison from gloves).

It makes the uptime of the spiders much better/smoother while mapping for me. I hope someone finds this useful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info