[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Fantastic, all clear!

I also see you're using Mistress of Sacrifice, what are you using it instead of?

I have allocated Commander Of Dakness, Unnatural Strength and Bone Barrier.

Thanks again!
Hey !

I must have miss the informatio, but cant find it, so im asking : how can you reach 5 spectres ?

You have 3 with a lvl 25 gem, 1 with a +1 spectre body armor, but the last ?

Edit : btw, there's a typo here :
"
"If you're having survivability issues due to this league mechanic, make sure to read XIV. Additional Information > Alternative Defensive Setup"

You wrote XIV instead of XVI :)
Last edited by VardekCrom63 on Apr 28, 2021, 10:56:57 AM
"
VardekCrom63 wrote:
Hey !

I must have miss the informatio, but cant find it, so im asking : how can you reach 5 spectres ?

You have 3 with a lvl 25 gem, 1 with a +1 spectre body armor, but the last ?

Edit : btw, there's a typo here :
"
"If you're having survivability issues due to this league mechanic, make sure to read XIV. Additional Information > Alternative Defensive Setup"

You wrote XIV instead of XVI :)

You get one from Death Attunement in the skill tree aswell.
Oh yes, forgot this one. The dumb thing is im at 3 specter without chest/lvl 25 gems, but wasnt asking myself why :D
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
That chest in particular looks really promising as it allows us use Frost Bomb in trigger wnad or run Awakened Hextouch for +1 Curse so we can use corrupted Triad Grips with EW.

How do you plan on using Awakened Hextouch in that setup? Can't slot awakened hextouch in 4G triad grips, unless you meant to slot awakened hextouch in an unset ring or something else?
"
camb00sted wrote:
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
That chest in particular looks really promising as it allows us use Frost Bomb in trigger wnad or run Awakened Hextouch for +1 Curse so we can use corrupted Triad Grips with EW.

How do you plan on using Awakened Hextouch in that setup? Can't slot awakened hextouch in 4G triad grips, unless you meant to slot awakened hextouch in an unset ring or something else?

BV - Awakened Hextouch -Increased Duration

Gives +1 Curse so we can use EW triad grips without a +1 curse chest.
Hi, Deadandlivin,

Finally using my wand... I was able to afford Lords with Glancing Blows and a lvl 21 Spectre.

However it seems I'm dying A LOT still. On top of that, bossing was always OK, but right now it seems I'm doing less damage? I just got obliterated by the Hydra and Phoenix (I was able to kill the phoenix before)

Do you have any ideas or recommendations within a tight budget? (I've like 80c left :( )

Thanks!!
Last edited by LBC_Immortality on Apr 28, 2021, 1:46:54 PM
Hi everyone. I need a hint what to do next with my summoner.

For the moment, it looks like this:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/NKV77zpv

Please give me a hint for as long as possible future. Best in plan like points/schedule (I'm quite a reluctant player).

Greetings to everyone, and I wish you a lot of exalted orbs,
Perski
"
Hi, Deadandlivin,

Finally using my wand... I was able to afford Lords with Glancing Blows and a lvl 21 Spectre.

However it seems I'm dying A LOT still. On top of that, bossing was always OK, but right now it seems I'm doing less damage? I just got obliterated by the Hydra and Phoenix (I was able to kill the phoenix before)

Do you have any ideas or recommendations within a tight budget? (I've like 80c left :( )

Thanks!!

Glancing Blows doubles your block. You currently have 0 block. Pickup a rumi's concoction flask (replace Granite). I also run Bone Offering instead of flesh offering for additional block (but that requires you to be specced into Mistress of Sacrifice ascendency point and is a pretty large dps decrease)
Got this chest for 3ex. Any advice if there is anything I can do to improve it? Besides 6-link of course.
Also, coloring that is really hard. For now I got 3G-1B-2R. So Minion Damage drops, but what do I place instead? Empower?

Edit: 6-linked that in 12 fusings...
Last edited by Kaevar on Apr 28, 2021, 3:32:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info