[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Can you tell me what to farm with this build in 3.20? I'm pretty mediocre at this, I just visit red cards for 0.5-1 div/h
"
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
Figured I'd throw an update of my build is looking this league. Shaping up to be a pretty strong one so far.

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/RMqKdfAq

Hey Dead, I enjoyed the build quite a lot back in 3.18, based on the video posted the build does seem quite interesting again after the AN changes. I have roughly 27 divines saved up and I'm looking for something to blast T16 Toxic Sewers to farm blight maps to run myself. In the current state do you think the build can do that or are there any item adjustments you would make to do that?

The budget of the build I'm running in the video is around 2-3 divines and worked out very well as a league starter.

I went ahead and bought some pricey upgrades today. Mainly being the Golem Jewels which cost like 6 divines total which is insane. Had to be done though.

The build you were looking at did exactly that strategy previously. I was farming Blights and Rituals in Toxic Sewer. Even at league start budgets, Blights were very easy due to the new Atlas tree helping with Blights when you're weak and Profane Bloom giving explodey.

For the budget, the build is very strong I'd say. I've reached a point now where my damage is pretty high, nearing the 20 million dps mark but defenses are kinda yikesy and if I want to level up past 94 I will have to focus on not getting hit more. I play very willynilly and don't care about leveling now just to maximize clearspeed leading to some pepega Dashes.

I've gotten about as far as I want with the Occultist version of the build and I'm now able to farm maps very rapidly with the aggressive Golems et.c. I've figured I'm just gonna stop spending currency now and farm up a Mageblood to have it out of my way. If it wasn't for the mageblood though, I would have focused on getting my High budget AG so I could switch to Necromancer.

The main purpose of running Occultist is because of the insane clearspeed provided from Profane Bloom which feels amazing early on. The problem with Occultist is that it requires too much mana reservation so you can't really run Determination and thus, can't run Molten Shell either making you very squishy. I'm pretty sure Necromancer running the previous Front Line cluster scaling duration et.c. would feel very powerful.

27 Divs is more than enough to get a functioning build running. I would probably start of going low budget with Occultist to get a feel first. That version should be able to do most content in the game except for Uber bosses and The Feared. If everything feels fine, then move on to the Necromancer version which is much better geared for the lategame where the Necro Ascendency carries the single target DPS and defenses, while the AG carries the AoE clear.
"
Dezager wrote:
Can you tell me what to farm with this build in 3.20? I'm pretty mediocre at this, I just visit red cards for 0.5-1 div/h

Can farm pretty much everything. Depending on your gear level though, things that require very good clearspeed are only farmable at higher gear investment levels. So early on, things like Legion, Breach et.c. are very hard unless you have an explodey AG up and running.

Early on I suggest farming things like Blight, Heist, Harvest, Expedition and Ritual since that type of content put less pressure on your gear.

A very simple currency farming strategy is just farming Blights (With Blight Scarabs) together with Ritual, Essences and Searing Exarch Altars.

You're looking at a tree something like this:

If your atlas isn't finished yet, the priority nodes are:
Map Nodes -> Blight Nodes -> Essence Nodes -> Searing Exarch nodes -> Ritual Nodes

Basically just run this Atlas with x1 Blight Scarab every map and you'll make about 3-4 divs per hour, assuming you're able to run about 12 maps/hour.
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
27 Divs is more than enough to get a functioning build running. I would probably start of going low budget with Occultist to get a feel first. That version should be able to do most content in the game except for Uber bosses and The Feared. If everything feels fine, then move on to the Necromancer version which is much better geared for the lategame where the Necro Ascendency carries the single target DPS and defenses, while the AG carries the AoE clear.

Thanks for the response! I'll try and replicate your most recent POB and see how I go. But just in-case would I then follow the original build guide when switching to necromancer? Or would it be safe to consider the original guide outdated for the current league altogether?
Hello!

Two questions, if you are using bone offering which top three helmet enchants are the best ones ?

Skeleton damage?
Carrion golem buff effect?
carrion Golem damage ?

Which shield is the best to use without necromatic aegis ?
Minion shield with ?
+1 minion
+minion damage
+Minion crit
+life
+minion life
+res

Im using two crabs and one of each monkey for power/frenzy charges.
Last edited by Hoffen on Dec 26, 2022, 9:38:32 AM
Hello. I have about 60 divines which I can invest into this build and already play a Elementalist curently lvl 95 which I can respec. Is it enough to switch to the late game Necromancer version and what major changes from the 3.19 spoiler to this league should I be worried about? Been looking for a summoner build and this one caught my attention. How is it in Sanctums? Cheers and good luck on this league.
"
Nephiiz wrote:
Hello. I have about 60 divines which I can invest into this build and already play a Elementalist curently lvl 95 which I can respec. Is it enough to switch to the late game Necromancer version and what major changes from the 3.19 spoiler to this league should I be worried about? Been looking for a summoner build and this one caught my attention. How is it in Sanctums? Cheers and good luck on this league.

Hi! You should be able to specc into Necromancer from the get go with that money. I would say that the requirement to specc Necromancer is to have enough money to setup an explodey Animate Guardian. Prior to that, one should look to play Occultist.

I've prepared a Necromancer PoB for the early lategame for this league specifically and it's looking something like this:

https://pastebin.com/Bs3NabGg

The two expensive components will be the aggro wand and Ashes in that PoB, aswell as the Animate Guardian setup. The secondary wand does not need to have aggro, keep that in mind.

Due to this league, we're able to get Elemental Equilbirum on a relic which is why we can use a Brass Dome for 90% max res.

Unfortunately, chaos res is a huge issue and is only solveable with a Mageblood due to the massive resistance pressure on our gear this setup has.
Pretty nice, having some trouble with poison tho :(
how does the ele eq works on this build?
Last edited by Walrus04 on Dec 30, 2022, 4:47:15 PM
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
Nephiiz wrote:

Hi! You should be able to specc into Necromancer from the get go with that money. I would say that the requirement to specc Necromancer is to have enough money to setup an explodey Animate Guardian. Prior to that, one should look to play Occultist.

I've prepared a Necromancer PoB for the early lategame for this league specifically and it's looking something like this:

https://pastebin.com/Bs3NabGg

The two expensive components will be the aggro wand and Ashes in that PoB, aswell as the Animate Guardian setup. The secondary wand does not need to have aggro, keep that in mind.

Due to this league, we're able to get Elemental Equilbirum on a relic which is why we can use a Brass Dome for 90% max res.

Unfortunately, chaos res is a huge issue and is only solveable with a Mageblood due to the massive resistance pressure on our gear this setup has.

Running my cold conversion similar to this https://pastebin.com/yHb4jL78
But still don't have enough div for frac aggressive wand and kingmaker yet.
Running Saqawal's next instead of brass dome, survivality is not that great compare to brass dome, but it's a big boost in damage, can clear bosses easily(not uber 1).

Tried to run physical minion + 100% suppress last league, that's really comfortable, will try to work on that on this cold conversion minion after i farmed my mageblood, it would be a big challenge since we don't have glove to boost our suppress to 100%.
This is my current version of the build with some expensive gear.
https://pastebin.com/15N63T8U

What can I upgrade or change to improve survivablity/DMG even more ?
(mainly survivablity because the damage I have now is more than enough imo)

I have deflection annointed for max attack block and to get 3 endurance charges for 12 phys reduction and then a watchers eye with block and more phys reduction.
I also use forbidden flame/flesh to get elemancer for more damage and an extra stone golem for HP reg.
Maybe I should swap them for something else ?

Is the helmet enchant / sockets from golems/skeletons correct or should I use empower instead of divergent hypothermia ?

And for the helmet should I use something else instead of spell echo since it does not help spectres that much but is great for absolution.

With boots 10% + belt 12% and relic 10% CDRR my molten shell has a 2.6 second cd and 10.1sec duration.

Also I dont really see the point of going for 150+dex just to max out dash and phase run, the difference between having them at 100dex is minimal.
This helps with geting very high chaos ress and other stats.

https://pastebin.com/CkdhZ5Cq

Here is another alternativ (different shield and with charisma now).
With this I get 72 chaos res but lost 1% spell block, 12% cdrr and need to get a 4 all res large cluster to fix the missing 1% cold.
Taste of hate for more physical and cold reduction.

Elemental EQ is in relic.

Is there a way to trigger EQ without absolution/blade vortex ? (Molten shell and tempest shield I guess?)
I would prefer to use zombies but I dont have a slot for vortex unless I remove duration on molten shell or secondwind in gloves.

Here is my build now https://pastebin.com/URfepYQR
Currently I feel super tanky and have massive damage.
I have killed uber uber elder/Maven/Sirus.
Some deaths but also managed to kill uber Sirus deathless and uber uber elder deathless.
Last edited by Hoffen on Jan 13, 2023, 6:47:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info