[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Finished the medium budget guide and uploaded some videos on how the build plays with a modest investment.
Added a 1 exalted budget version of the build and added some videos of how it plays.
Just a comment on your section on Victarios charity for the low budget build. It actually does provide frenzy charges for single targets ie bosses. It can't do power charges for single target but at the low budget price point you wont have kingmaker AG, crit clusters and flat crit pseudo-link on Helm, so not having power charges is negligible.
"
satirever wrote:
Just a comment on your section on Victarios charity for the low budget build. It actually does provide frenzy charges for single targets ie bosses. It can't do power charges for single target but at the low budget price point you wont have kingmaker AG, crit clusters and flat crit pseudo-link on Helm, so not having power charges is negligible.

Yeah, you're correct. Was a typo on my end :)
As you're saying, Power Charges basically do nothing for the build early on anyway because our minions have only have 30% base crit multiplier.
Only once we get x4 Precise Commander, x2 Vicious Bites and Kingmaker is it that Power Charges become important to the build.
Last edited by Deadandlivin on Apr 8, 2021, 1:20:57 AM
satirever, Deadandlivin, awesome collaboration guys!
Got my PoE knowledge on whole new level reading your posts!
Now I know what I'm gonna do in 3.14 :D

For the upconming leveling guide I don't think it needs complete step by step walkthrough like which NPC to talk to in which order, there's already Kay's guide for that.
For me it would be enough to have a summary like "by the end of act 1 you could have those gems and passive tree looking like that".
Hope it's not too much hassle! Given we don't have good spectres till act 5 slave divers and golems are in act 4

And of course I eagerly wait for currency guide! Personally I made it to T12 maps in Lex Proxima, but still all I earned is 1 ex I got in rituals by deffering it like 10 times :D
I don't trade at all since I don't have premium stash tabs (at least I don't think I'll buy them before I learn to identify good rares which would be okay for selling).

Awesome work done already, Deadandlivin, and still waiting for more! ^_^
Last edited by Ultramarhare on Apr 8, 2021, 4:05:14 AM
"
Ultramarhare wrote:
satirever, Deadandlivin, awesome collaboration guys!
Got my PoE knowledge on whole new level reading your posts!
Now I know what I'm gonna do in 3.14 :D

For the upconming leveling guide I don't think it needs complete step by step walkthrough like which NPC to talk to in which order, there's already Kay's guide for that.
For me it would be enough to have a summary like "by the end of act 1 you could have those gems and passive tree looking like that".
Hope it's not too much hassle! Given we don't have good spectres till act 5 slave divers and golems are in act 4

And of course I eagerly wait for currency guide! Personally I made it to T12 maps in Lex Proxima, but still all I earned is 1 ex I got in rituals by deffering it like 10 times :D
I don't trade at all since I don't have premium stash tabs (at least I don't think I'll buy them before I learn to identify good rares which would be okay for selling).

Awesome work done already, Deadandlivin, and still waiting for more! ^_^

That's pretty much my plan. I will be writing a short summary for each act. This will include how to put your points in the talent tree and which skill and support gems to get and what items to look for. I will also be including powerspikes and Unique items to get asap during the leveling process.

Most people should be self sufficient enough in getting thorugh the quests during the acts. Even if this game severely lacks quality of life options, I think the questing is pretty easy to follow even as a new player. The questlog literally tells you what to do :)

Yeah, making money early on during your first league is very challenging because you have so many options and don't really know where to start.
One tip I can give you right away is to get a premium stash tab ASAP. Majority of items you will be selling actually aren't rare items. Most people, me included don't even pick up rare items, we hide them completely on our loot filters when we stop doing the Chaos Recipe.

Picking up and identifying rares is very intriguing in the start, I remember always believing the next item could be the jackpot. Unfortunately, this is a waste of time since 99.99% of items will be unsellable garbage post day 5 of the league. You're often MUCH better off running the Chaos Recipe early on during white/early yellow maps.
- Added campaign playthrough guide -
Thanks for the awesome guide! You said the endgame build is reliant on harvest so wondering how the build fairs once harvest got nerfed in 3.14?
"
andysunmoxi wrote:
Thanks for the awesome guide! You said the endgame build is reliant on harvest so wondering how the build fairs once harvest got nerfed in 3.14?

It's still going to be very strong. I played a less optimized version of it back in Heist and was still farming 100% delirius content.

We'll have to see how well non Harvest versions of the build can farm The Feared but I don't think there will be much problems.

That being said, both spectres and carrion golems were nerfed after Heist. All spectre builds are also losing the possibility of getting good chests due to the removal of beast splitting so we'll have to wait and see. I will still be running this build and see how far I can push it.

It looks like, by how GGG is talking, that alot of strong builds/mechanics are on the chopping block. Poison Sextant abuse, self cursing, aura stacking and the Explodey mod itself might all get nerfed.
Well I got lucky yesterday, was running some heist blueprints and at the end in curio displays along with many stupid 3-4 linked rare chest I saw some strange thingy, took it/escaped and it turned out to be tailoring orb, which I sold for 13ex and transitioned to medium version of this build, just without clusters.
Since I was running pretty low budget build (1 carrion golem, 3 SO spectres, hobo AG with sin eater/leper shield) I saw massive spike in damage and survivability.
Now playing feels much smoother and better! Just awesome!
Glad I got a taste of how it plays before league's end!

Now I'm set on leveling in this build in 3.14, Deadandlivin, thank you for all your work and finishing leveling guide before next league even started!
Can't wait for efficient currency and mapping guide! :D
Last edited by Ultramarhare on Apr 10, 2021, 7:37:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info