[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Dolphin_ wrote:
This is to level them up to lv 20, then use Vaal orbs for a 1/6ish chance to upgrade to gem level 21.

Ah, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks
"
"
IkarusRDS wrote:
Hello guys,

I invested about 200ex in this build and I'm very disappointed so far.

The damage is pretty good, I quickly clear T16 maps, but the survival is pathetic, I constantly take onehit and I'm in "desperate situations".

I know I still have to adjust my flasks and get some nodes of life, but I don't think that will solve the problem.
I thought the HH would give me some survival, but it doesn't help with practically anything...

Can someone give me a tip on where I can improve and what am I doing wrong ?

Thanks !

My Pob: https://pastebin.com/a3VBC0Lj

My equipments:

To begin with, most of your gear is really good, however I really dislike your rings. You've definitely looked for "Minion Damage" mod on them and without Harvest they are quite scarce, which defines either low quality of other mods or astronomical price of them. Yours are in the first category. Rings is the best slot to get res / attr / Life, 30% minion damage doesn't do much. The second problem is your links. Now we remove EA from Zombies and add Unbound Ailments to the Skitterbots setup. It's very good. Your wand has 4sec trigger, hence Inc Duration is not needed for you. Change it on whatever you want (the whole trigger setup could be changed by your desire). The last thing about your gear I'd like to mention is your flasks. Their setup is bad rn and personally I'd recommend to use Quartz one. It really helps you survive in packs.

Now about your tree - there are some mistakes, which I've fixed. Firstly, we spend only 5 points on our Large Cluster. Rotten Claws is useless. Secondly, Medium Clusters are the reason we take the Large ones. Not taking Vengeful Commander is a blunder. There is also an option to put Thread of Hope with Medium Ring in your slot with Primordial Might, however it requires some tree adjusting.

Finally, I'd like to cover your PoB. Your configuration part was not completely right, I've made some fixes. You also don't have AG included there, which corrupts real DPS numbers. Here is the PoB with all the fixes from the last 2 parts I've mentioned:
https://pastebin.com/wnWmC529

P.S. Hypo is replacable with Predator if your single target DPS is dissatifactional.
P.P.S. survivability is supposed to be quite low on this build. Our offence is the main defense here. If your survivability remains too low, take Glancing Blows and add Rumi's. It will protect you from oneshots.

Hey bro ! Thanks for advice.

I will make these improvements and then I will post the results here.

Thanks also for the correction on my Pob, I don't really understand much about it.

Then give me your IGN, I would like to repay you with some currency, I know it's not much, but it's my way of repaying.

Thank u again !

Hey bro ! Thanks for advice.

I will make these improvements and then I will post the results here.

Thanks also for the correction on my Pob, I don't really understand much about it.

Then give me your IGN, I would like to repay you with some currency, I know it's not much, but it's my way of repaying.

Thank u again ![/quote]

Well, I've quitted the league more than 3 weeks ago. Anyways, there is no need in giving any currency, such build analyzes improve my personal understanding of this builds mechanics and the game in general. Feel free to ask other questions here or directly in PM (via web site, it's unlikely you'll catch me online in game soon).
Hi, can you tell me how to use EE?
"
nirnact wrote:
Hi, can you tell me how to use EE?

We hit an enemy with a non-cold element via BV, making its cold res lower. Minions can't trigger EE, however they benefit from lower global cold res of an enemy.
"
you'll catch me online in game soon).
Posted by
DontThinkJustClick
on Sep 8, 2021, 8:07:22 PM
Crescent Supporter
Quote this Post Private Message
"
DontThinkJustClick wrote:
"
IkarusRDS wrote:
Hello guys,

The damage is pretty good, I quickly clear T16 maps, but the survival is pathetic, I constantly take onehit and I'm in "desperate situations".

I know I still have to adjust my flasks and get some nodes of life, but I don't think that will solve the problem.
I thought the HH would give me some survival, but it doesn't help with practically anything...

Thanks !

My equipments:

I see you crafted the fire/lightning damage to your shield. I'm pretty sure this won't proc elemental equilibrium since sheild stats only apply to your minions. Let me know if I'm wrong here.
Last edited by DoritheExplorer on Sep 9, 2021, 10:49:13 AM
"
"
you'll catch me online in game soon).
Posted by
DontThinkJustClick
on Sep 8, 2021, 8:07:22 PM
Crescent Supporter
Quote this Post Private Message
"
DontThinkJustClick wrote:
"
IkarusRDS wrote:
Hello guys,

Thanks !

My equipments:

I see you crafted the fire/lightning damage to your shield. I'm pretty sure this won't proc elemental equilibrium since sheild stats only apply to your minions. Let me know if I'm wrong here.

it wont,
only totem can proc EE the way you describe it
Hello!

I feel i've hit a brickwall..
I dont know what to do, i got really low damage.
Can someone help me with what im doing wrong?

POB: https://pastebin.com/cCXAtbAC

Thank you
"
superzelax wrote:
Hello!

I feel i've hit a brickwall..
I dont know what to do, i got really low damage.
Can someone help me with what im doing wrong?

POB: https://pastebin.com/cCXAtbAC

Thank you

1) We take Large Cluster to get as many Medium Clusters as possible. It's a mistake to fill a Cluster Jewel slot with a usual Jewel.
2) You Helm has "Cold damage to spells" mod. You have to either change your helm or take Avatar of Fire to not ruin EE.
3) You gear is bad overall. +1 Spectre, MS, Life boots are pretty cheap rn, +2/+2 shield is not expensive as well.
4) Ghastly Jewel with "Minions taunt on hit" and "Minions blind on hit" is a must have in terms of survivability.
5) You don't have AG added to your PoB.
6) We use Skitterbots + Bonechill + Unbound Ailments, sacrificing EE for Zombies.
"
"
IkarusRDS wrote:
Hello guys,

Thanks !

My equipments:

To begin with, most of your gear is really good, however I really dislike your rings. You've definitely looked for "Minion Damage" mod on them and without Harvest they are quite scarce, which defines either low quality of other mods or astronomical price of them. Yours are in the first category. Rings is the best slot to get res / attr / Life, 30% minion damage doesn't do much. The second problem is your links. Now we remove EA from Zombies and add Unbound Ailments to the Skitterbots setup. It's very good. Your wand has 4sec trigger, hence Inc Duration is not needed for you. Change it on whatever you want (the whole trigger setup could be changed by your desire). The last thing about your gear I'd like to mention is your flasks. Their setup is bad rn and personally I'd recommend to use Quartz one. It really helps you survive in packs.

Now about your tree - there are some mistakes, which I've fixed. Firstly, we spend only 5 points on our Large Cluster. Rotten Claws is useless. Secondly, Medium Clusters are the reason we take the Large ones. Not taking Vengeful Commander is a blunder. There is also an option to put Thread of Hope with Medium Ring in your slot with Primordial Might, however it requires some tree adjusting.

Finally, I'd like to cover your PoB. Your configuration part was not completely right, I've made some fixes. You also don't have AG included there, which corrupts real DPS numbers. Here is the PoB with all the fixes from the last 2 parts I've mentioned:
https://pastebin.com/wnWmC529

P.S. Hypo is replacable with Predator if your single target DPS is dissatifactional.
P.P.S. survivability is supposed to be quite low on this build. Our offence is the main defense here. If your survivability remains too low, take Glancing Blows and add Rumi's. It will protect you from oneshots.

Hello guys,

1. About EE, I need to have fire + lighting damage to proc EE or "only" fire or "only" lighting ?

2. Is there any way I can proc my EE without having to use the above method ? I saw some people mentioning that they use Unbound Aliments + Skitterbots to proc EE effect. (I didn't quite understand this part)

3. I'm pretty confused about the jewels in the skill tree, I currently have 2 large cluster + 4 medium cluster + 4 Ghastly Eye (2 per cluster) + 1 Primordial Might + 1 Primordial Eminence + 1 The Anima Stone, this is correct, or am I using something out of date ?

4. We used the Stone Golem in our build, wouldn't it be more interesting to replace it with another Carrion Golem? Also we would save a slot on the ring.

5. My Wand has a 4 second cooldown, so I don't need to use Inc. Duration, what do you suggest to put in its place ?

Finally, I think that's it, I still have many doubts, hehehehe.

Thank you all !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info