Community Event: Havoc Blitz

A Kitava qualification VOD needed ? lol ridiculous.
Back in the days we could just log in and race.
These prizes aren't that attractive for the amount of anxiety.
Why can't all hwo participate get something, a badge, a few coins, a random microtransaction?

These races are very very elitist only stuff.
Racing event for racers, yes, this is definitely fun. (no)
Event that aimed for elitist stream racers..
Nah not gonna join in.
No hope from my side as casual player who just play for fun here.
"
medis13 wrote:
thanks GGG for caring only for that 1% and screwing 99%

They have to take care of those Twitch streamers. Creating streaming content for them to work with. It's like a factory job, if you don't stream, you will live on the streets. GGG is basically their employer providing "tasks". They stream and beg for money from viewers, while GGG can promote this game to make $$$.
"
Laeortia wrote:
Also they at least communicate with players, instead of Blizz' Great Wall of Silence)

i'm sorry, but what world do you live in?
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
AShugars wrote:
when is next stash sale? Isn't it supposed to be today? 3 weeks since last one, and 3 weeks before that.

Check the front page I believe it’s now.
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
VIP hardcore club.
"
DumbHelipilot wrote:
"
medis13 wrote:
thanks GGG for caring only for that 1% and screwing 99%

They have to take care of those Twitch streamers. Creating streaming content for them to work with. It's like a factory job, if you don't stream, you will live on the streets. GGG is basically their employer providing "tasks". They stream and beg for money from viewers, while GGG can promote this game to make $$$.

do you think that GGG would survive if the 99% would leave and GGG would be left with that 1% ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info