3.14 Doc's Lightning Hierophant (all content) Crackling Lance + Brands (20-30mil effective dps)

Thx 4 the Guide, any chance to get level pob/ budget Pob?
"
sh0wtimeye wrote:
Thx 4 the Guide, any chance to get level pob/ budget Pob?

Hey glad you've found it interesting enough to ask. So going into 3.14 I'm going to have a lot less playtime, which was part of the reason I considered getting into guides. I will absolutely continue to add more to this guide per request, though I probably won't be doing much editing until next week so I can try for some semblance of a league start and get a handle on whatever build I can come up with for it (always try to run something new each league).

I won't be able to get you a full PoB with alternative gear for league start but I'm going to try to get a couple leveling trees posted before I leave for work today.

One thing I noticed with leveling in 3.13 was that I jumped the gun trying to make crackling lance a main skill with brands as the support. I think I've got this in more detail in the "leveling" section, but I'd definitely keep that in mind if you league start this.
Last edited by theD4nk0wl on Apr 16, 2021, 5:28:03 AM
I would really appreciate it, especailly a Level tree and early map tree (without clusters/ voices). :)
Leveling pobs seem to be outdated
PoB's are out it seems, could uyou please post new/updated ones?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info