3.15 (see description) | Molten strike Jugg | Balls gain on hit | Perfect leaguestarter |10ex+

Greetings!

3.15 - if you want to play this in 3.15 pay attention, that lots of damage was cut off and nothing to do with that. Build needs a complete rework, so it's not about changing this one, but creating absolutely new

For your discussion I'd like to introduce low budget life gain on hit Molten strike juggernaut.
Crazy tankiness and pretty nice clearspeed.
All content viable.

Bugget to begin: 10-15 ex

Min-maxing available

3.14 UPDATE 13.04.2021:
Corrupted soul with soul tether is no longer that strong.
You can still use that, but in my opinion you better take divine flesh instead of corrupted soul, cap your chaos res.
You need to sacrifice some points to get to the vaal pact and take any rare chest with tons of life, additional curse, attack crit chance or any unique you want (like belly of the beast).
Due to increasing flesh and stone mana reservation drop a link with maim and link maim to the totem

Gameplay video and videoguide: https://youtu.be/0hOs-C51AmM

PoB (community fork): https://pastebin.com/AqPzYUcp

How it works?

We stack projectiles with helmet enchantment, dying sun + 2 grelwood shanks for iron reflexes, point blank and 4 additional projectiles.

30k armour without flasks.
Any helmet viable.

The footage on the video is without capping chaos res and divine flesh.
To use it put the timeless jewel near the agnostic node and take 2 nodes near it to get additional +1 to maximum chaos res
Get your chaos res capped with rings and boots (also your can swap Arn's anguish belt for a rare stygian vise with chaos res and take unrelenting instead of unbreakable ascendancy to help yourself with capping chaos res.

To fight uber atziri get or craft your 2 jewels with 2 implicit 10% reduced reflected elemental damage taken)
Swap your ring, that doesn't cover your lightning and fire res cap and dexterity cap to a unique ring Sibyl's Lament.

100% delirium viable (if divine flesh taken)
uber Atziri viable even without divine flesh (but better to take it)

Hydrosphere interaction:
In the footage I didn't quite use that, but it works
You put your hydrosphere near the boss and target it instead of the boss.
using tribal fury allows your projectiles to fire from both boss and hydrosphere.
Not all projectiles obviously hit enemy, but it significantly increases your damage without any investment.

1) Pros

Spoiler

*Great clearspeed
*Perfect low budget leaguestarter
*Ridiculous life gain on hit, regen and leech
*Decent single target (20 MLN shaper dps; ~28 with hydrosphere)

2) Cons

Spoiler

*A little bit difficult to cap chaos res to use divine flesh
*Need a ring swap to do uber atziri
*Self casting sniper's mark and wave of conviction

3) Levelling

Spoiler

Easy levelling with molten strike, saving the whole tree.

4) Ascendancy/Skill tree/Links/Pantheon

Spoiler

Juggernaut:
Undeniable
Unflinching
Unstoppable
Unbreakable

Bandits: kill all

Pantheon: Solaris + Tukokhama (or Shakari)

Path of building (community fork): https://pastebin.com/AqPzYUcp

Gameplay video and videoguide: https://youtu.be/0hOs-C51AmM

5) Current gear and gem setups

Spoiler

Swap your ring, that doesn't cover your lightning and fire res cap and dexterity cap to a unique ring Sibyl's Lament - to fight uber atziri (using two jewels with reduced reflected ele damage implicit)

GEMS:

Herald of ash - Anger - Blood and Sand - enlighten (3)
Vitality (10-14 lvl) due to your mana
Hydrosphere
CWDT - vaal molten shell - blood rage (20)
Leap slam - fortify - faster attacks
wave of conviction - ancestral protector - combustion
sniper's mark

Molten strike - ele focus - conc effect - ele damage with attacks - inspiration - multistrike (you can swap it to awakened fire pen if you don't like playing with multistrike)

For flasks:
quicksilver with movement speed or ignite immunity for your choise
life flask with bleed immunity
sulphur flash with increased armour
Wise oak
Dying sun

6) JEWELS

Spoiler

Watcher's eye with life gain on hit with vitality and extra fire or increased fire damage with anger. (for cheap version)

Other jewels can be even without increased life.
4 damage mods on 1 jewel are pretty cheap.
(area damage, projectile damage, damage with swords, damage while dual wielding, fire damage, all sorts of attack speed)

7) Alternative gear and min-maxing

Spoiler

For having even smoother gameplay take divine flesh.

Take crazy 7-link mirror-tier elder helmet for molten strike. (immolate+conc effect+more damage)

You can swap xoph's blood for a rare amulet and taking fire damage conversion on the tree.

600+dps rapiers with 2+ APS will give your more damage, than 2 grelwood shanks.
2 anger + 1 viltality life gain on hit watcher's eye.

Using abyss jewel with double fire damage to attacks + life + another mod will give your more life and damage.

Thank you and good luck!

For more videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS4rl2Uif6bpaRF7MiSHuA
Last edited by superpocan on Jul 23, 2021, 6:38:40 AM
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2021, 6:35:40 AM
Was just asking global chat what my last build should be for the league, saw this browsing and I'll give it a shot lol.

LETS DO DIS!
This molten build looks great! I might give it a try for the next league.

Do you perhaps have a non-cluster jewel pastebin passive tree as well?
And could you add a step-by-step leveling section for gem and tree setup?
"
beeelzebub wrote:
This molten build looks great! I might give it a try for the next league.

Do you perhaps have a non-cluster jewel pastebin passive tree as well?
And could you add a step-by-step leveling section for gem and tree setup?

Added levelling and no-cluster PoB in the levelling section

About gems: can't understand what do u mean by step-by-step levelling for gems...
Just take them when you have that ability and level them up or buy :)
"

Awesome! Thanks!

"
About gems: can't understand what do u mean by step-by-step levelling for gems...

Apologies, I think I was not clear enough.
Step-by-step leveling for gems is something I see in other build guides. They have sections that explain in more details how to progress with a specific active skill gem and its support gems: "equip molten strike at level 1", "at level 4 add ancestral call", at level x replace gem A with B" etc.
Same goes for movement and other supporting active skill gems like aura's, heralds and totems.

It requires a bit more work in a build guide, but for a player who does not have that much time to play, such detailed information can help a lot!

"
beeelzebub wrote:
"

Awesome! Thanks!

"

Apologies, I think I was not clear enough.
Step-by-step leveling for gems is something I see in other build guides. They have sections that explain in more details how to progress with a specific active skill gem and its support gems: "equip molten strike at level 1", "at level 4 add ancestral call", at level x replace gem A with B" etc.
Same goes for movement and other supporting active skill gems like aura's, heralds and totems.

It requires a bit more work in a build guide, but for a player who does not have that much time to play, such detailed information can help a lot!

So, there are no important rules while levelling this.
You just take any physical attack skill till level 28, then swap for blade flurry.
Other gems are taken and level upon appearing at the vendor.
When getting to the 4th act and completing the library quest, you can get almost all gems you need from Siosa in the library :)

P.s. updated with information at the beginning for 3.14
Why do you have a Blade Flurry Berserker POB in your Leveling Section for Molten Strike juggernaut...i somehow dont get it ^^
"
Rayjohnsn wrote:
Why do you have a Blade Flurry Berserker POB in your Leveling Section for Molten Strike juggernaut...i somehow dont get it ^^

Oops :) my bad, of course...
Hi, im a new player so it might be a dumb question. Could you please tell me where can i see the passive tree levelling? I have pressed Path of Building but it showed bunch of coding but not the tree itself.
Looking forward for your reply
"
dark_elf69 wrote:
Hi, im a new player so it might be a dumb question. Could you please tell me where can i see the passive tree levelling? I have pressed Path of Building but it showed bunch of coding but not the tree itself.
Looking forward for your reply

I didn't mention levelling tree here, because it remains the same from the beginning.
Just follow it while gaining levels node-by-node (better to go up at first to have elemental overload and take cluster for the last levels - if you cannot afford them at a certain stage).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info