🎄Friendly and Active🎄 <Maven's Realm> recruits for the new season! (1000+ players, Discord✅)

Good morning!

Started playing when Act 2 was the end game and since then I've become a player who falls somewhere in between experienced and elite. I bring a lot of positive energy and my hope is to find like-minded players who enjoy the game, are kind and help others through various means. A nice place to relax.

I primarily play SSF or sometimes BroSF with my friend in a private league but that doesn't deter me from interacting with others and being a part of the community either in game or in discord.

Was in a previous guild for about 8 years until it became toxic and activity fell off after a couple weeks so I am hoping to find a new place to settle and call home for many many years to come.

IGN: MarsBrand
Account: Messerschmitt
All requests have received a response in PMs
Invite please
Hi just wondering if you guys still have space for and experienced casual?
Hello! I've played PoE on and off for many years now and am returning for Affliction after spending a majority of my recent gaming time on Diablo IV. I'm a casual player that plays when I can and I'm looking for an active guild to play with.
I am interested in joining your Path of Exile guild as a casual, experienced player. I am active mainly first 2 months, some days maybe only 1 hour, but if I have day off, I can be online even 5+ hours.

I left my previous guild because lot of players were innactive So I am looking for new active guild.
Hey, I would like to join, I may be qualified for the experts but that's up to you. I added the names for the discord guys but I don't know if adding this as well will help.
Hi just wondering if you guys still have space for and experienced casual?
New to the game but played diablo alot before hand, loving it and would like a community to play/chat with. In game name is Thatchy
Last edited by Happyslap on Dec 16, 2023, 3:54:43 PM
Am I able to get a DM? I cannot add either of the people mentioned. VanheeimThorson.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info