🎄Friendly and Active🎄 <Maven's Realm> recruits for the new season! (1000+ players, Discord✅)

bump
"
ZephyreThe3rd wrote:
bump

I've been playing POE since inception, but have always been a casual player. Am very interested in joining as a casual player to your guild.

IGN: MalSparks
(currently in standard waiting for new league to start)
Casual Player - who likes microtransactions and hideouts.
I can't seem to find your discord anywhere?
Casual Player - who likes microtransactions and hideouts.
I'd like to join you, I think I was with you for a while then my pc died. Would love to join again!
Hello there! I've tried the game out once or twice. I'd be a casual player for now while I learn. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know.
hi! I am interested in joining as a casual player. i definitely don't qualify as pro, but i'm no slouch. i've played off and on for over 6 years, have a solid grasp of most aspects of the game, and enjoy helping others.

ign in standard: gallant_flasklikeaboss

planned ign in trial: gallant_mineishexed

discord: gallantblues
LF Guild to join for 3.22

Generally pretty active if the league is great. Usually get characters up to 95-98, usually try pinnacle bosses.

Been playing since closed beta in Oct 2012 but somehow still not "pro/elite".

account: oktosink
IGN: EACFinn
Discord: oktosink
All requests responded to via DM
I'm a returning player, I have had a few lvl 90+ and a lvl 100 whirlwind frostbolt assassin. I have not had time to play for a long time do to having to take care of my father who was a first responder during 9/11 the toll it took on him eventually made him bedridden for the last 5 years of his life, the last thing he told me was to find happiness no matter what it is, I love POE, just don't like rolling solo (meaning not having people to BS with, and help other people)
I would rly like a shot a joining. I will post my info down below, thank you for your time.

IG name, Shraken
Discord info, shraken.
Account name, Shraken_DT
age,36.
Last edited by Shraken_DT on Aug 20, 2023, 3:23:01 AM
I am an active player, have been playing softcore trade since Incursion League. Last league was the first time I downed Ubers (praise explode totems)

Would like to join your guild as a casual player if possible. I would have applied for a pro position but I delete all my characters, maybe in a few days I will qualify :). I am currently playing a Skele Mage Guardian and soon starting yellow maps.

IGN: Kyneus
Discord: FalconEyes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info