🎄Friendly and Active🎄 <Maven's Realm> recruits for the new season! (1000+ players, Discord✅)

Hello there,

im a (semi)casual player attracted by every sparkly thingy and would love to enter Mavens Realm as a Casual/Experienced Player. I enjoy delving and Divine Ire! Why? Wdym why? IMA RAILGUN THATS WHY

Regarding rl; Im 22, Student and play pretty much every season (getting close to 1k hrs in PoE!)

Im just looking for a cozy place to stay (and not get kicked for 3weeks inactivity between leagues) and chat with some fellow degenera- uhm...members.

Greetings.
Duvaul
"
Duvaul wrote:
Hello there,

im a (semi)casual player attracted by every sparkly thingy and would love to enter Mavens Realm as a Casual/Experienced Player. I enjoy delving and Divine Ire! Why? Wdym why? IMA RAILGUN THATS WHY

Regarding rl; Im 22, Student and play pretty much every season (getting close to 1k hrs in PoE!)

Im just looking for a cozy place to stay (and not get kicked for 3weeks inactivity between leagues) and chat with some fellow degenera- uhm...members.

Greetings.
Duvaul

replied via dm
Hello, I'm interested in joining as a casual. I've been playing on and off for a few years now.

IGN - dzftgn
bump
Hey there, looking to join as a casual/experienced player. Started playing a couple leagues ago and try to go pretty hard each league, but there's still a lot for me to learn.

IGN: BAN_WANTS_SUSHI
Hello sir,

The resume of your guild interest me and I wish to join it has a casual/experience player. I am looking for a guild since a few days and yours fit what I am looking for.

IGN: ChairmanLamar
both replied via dm
I'd definitely be interested. I play 3-4 days a week and have about 1K hours in the game so far..
"
he11vis wrote:
I'd definitely be interested. I play 3-4 days a week and have about 1K hours in the game so far..

answered by dm
Glad to hear that your guild is open again :) I'm interested in joining.. I'm I'm borderline casual/active...... Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info