New Microtransactions: Stygian Consecrated Path, Stygian Fist of War, Valkyrie Smite, Demonic Lightning Warp, Exalted Holy Relic Effects and Twilight Microtransactions Sale

Creeping Frost mtx when
"
Sarciss wrote:
Dont you guys have better PR people? I mean im on the same boat that harvest NEEDED adjustments but selling an exalt MTX after that completely out-of-touch exalt qoute yesterday feels pretty pretty insensitive.

i am not a doctor ... but do you know the ... uhm ...

As....r Sy.....e ?
"
aech wrote:
Do what you always do ggg. Dont listen to reddit.

It would seem from the comments literally everywhere on this forum that it's not just reddit :/ I agree though reddit is a trash heap in general on almost ANY gaming forum. If you have a reasonable opinion you're just gonna get flamed off the board by casuals and neckbeards. There's always gonna be more sheep than lions sadly so when you find yourself in the majority school of thought it's easy to tell which one you are.
6 (all) my posts got deleted in 1 day, OK. i was raging but informing ppl as well. U deleted all i did yesterday. my posts completely vanished. OK GGG, this is too much
Last edited by Kashmiro on Mar 12, 2021, 9:19:45 AM
"
BkBlindside wrote:
"
aech wrote:
Do what you always do ggg. Dont listen to reddit.

There's always gonna be more sheep than lions sadly so when you find yourself in the majority school of thought it's easy to tell which one you are.

If you make your world this easy its also pretty easy to tell which one you are huh
Stygian Fist of War with ground effect red? Are you guys joking? What's the point of buying one microtransaction with red effect when the original is already exacly like this? This is a huge downgrade to your kind of microtransactions, fells like poor and lame work. Give me great microtransactions and I will give you my money, otherwise there's no deal.
Your lives are meaningless!
Just what we needed, an exalted mtx that doesn't do any slams for us, and a lootbox to slam our money into so we can close our eyes & feel the excitment of slamming them open to get random duplicates that we have no use for.

Feel the excitment! Feel the thrills!
Not getting any more of my money.
"
You have balls to sell that "exalted" mtx after the horror from yesterday...

Me personally will NOT buy anymore MTX if these changes to Harvest go thru and I suggest anyone that disagree with these changes to NOT buy any MTX if this goes thru and until it is reverted.
Bought a tab bundle last week. Not because I really needed them, but because I put a lot of time into POE this league and wanted to support the game and the more player friendly direction it was going. I think we all know what happened then.

Let's play a game. I'll close my eyes, slam an exalt on a random piece of gear, and if it's decent, I'll buy a box.

Welp. T8 mana. Better luck in a league or two.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info