Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Remove harvest from the game, this nerf is like not having harvest at all or at least i dont care to try to find it and craft item from my build and trying to not depend of trading. I am not using exalt in my equip and i am playing since domitaion.

This changes will hurt so much, especially for those who did not enjoy the old crafting system in this game. After Harvest, the crafting in PoE become so much better, now we go back to the rng fiasco again.
yeah just remove harvest.... i dont get it.... INSTEAD MAKE SOME CHANGES FOR HARVEST TO BE ONLY SSF USABLE AND NOT TRADEABLE , WERE IS THE PROBLEM , YOU JUST GONA FUCK IT UP ..... JUST REMOVE FROM THE GAME YOU WILL END WITH IT FASTER.... THIS IS RETARDED . ANOTHER USELLES THING TO THE CORE GAME GREAT!!!! YOU JUST GONA REMOVE THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE GAME CONGRATS!!!!
leave it to GGG to finally (maybe mistakenly?) make a solid addition to the game, that players enjoy, only to completely gut it the next league. not to mention GGG isnt even fixing the discord/trading issue that EVERYONE IS COMPLAINING ABOUT. its unfathomable how out of touch the devs are with the player base and Im not looking forward to next league. sad day for this game
Bad
Great change, Harvest crafting was way too strong and felt out of place in the game
remove headhunter before touching harvest.
"
Chillsabre wrote:
I personally think this is the right move. Now if these changes would apply to beast crafting and fossil crafting, it might take more than 24 hours for the trade to be filled with influenced 6 linked white sockets armors.

Hopefully now you will finally be able to level something past 93! And who knows, might even try the endgame by 2024.
Good.
Be prepared for some player retention to drop off, the only reason i played this league for more than a few weeks is because of harvest crafting as well as many other people i know.

While harvest crafting is strong, it also allows casual to mid/upper-mid level players to have gear they normally wouldn't be able to afford. Those ailment immune shaper boots that cost 30-100ex, if you learned to craft them via harvest you could have them for far less. Now it is back to the 1% crafting gear and the rest either quitting early instead of farming 100ex for boots, or accepting they wont have good gear and casually playing and quitting early.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info