Path of Exile Digital Comics

I remember getting these back in the day.
Even have the physical version with all 4 included.

Cool to let newer people know they are available but, was excited as I thought there were new ones. lol
interesting
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
tencent is pushing
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
i have these and i would like more, are there any new ones on the way?
Why waste resources making new ones when they can just sell old.
can we have a bundle for all 4
Quote "... and I think it's brilliant!

Path of Exile is a FREE game.

People who spend money on it love it, support it, and want more of it.

Throw shade and be cynical if it makes you feel superior, but I think any person or company who goes through the massive effort to produce original intellectual property and then offer it for FREE isn't worthy of such disdain."

I think this is a respectful response if I have seen much of these lately. The points are precisely accurate and all that is needed to be said in this post. The game is completely free you can play beginning to end no purchase necessary at all. I have supported where I could because I enjoy playing a game and what difference is there to paying 60 to 150 dollars for a game (season pass collections) or a few dollars here and there for a free game you do not even have to. I did not even know there were comics and other games have books and comics they sell via advertising from their websites/game launchers so why not POE?
Last edited by Moldavia on Mar 9, 2021, 7:07:41 AM
What if we already purchased physical copies? Is there somewhere I can send confirmation of ownership to acquire cute MTX? ;D
Last edited by 2Paisley on Mar 9, 2021, 7:41:31 AM
don't know how doable this is but:
can we get the gem-powered armour set to change the gem's appearance on the skin according to what colours we have socketed in our actual body armour?
that'd be dope.
I bought the comics!

Really enjoyed them, great insight to the game's storyline.

Would be nice if they'd publish more, the story through the 10th act. :-)
Yup, I'd definitely buy 4 or 5 more if they did!

Last edited by WulfgangAdair on Mar 9, 2021, 12:22:28 PM
I would really love to buy them. But i wolud also like to pay with the coins i have in large amounts from buying supporter packs.
This way, ill pass upon the chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info