If I could mod these forums...

... it would be military-style.

Sick of all the entitled brats complaining about everything.

Under my moderation, these forums would be cleaned.
100% clean and useful, on-topic posts.
all the rest >> out to the void of deletion

P.S. I would probably moderate this very thread (my own).
[Suggestion] How to end Desync: [url]http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/335390[/url]
If you ever became mod, you should change your name to Orwell.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
I was in the military. And I can say that it honestly wasn't that harsh on freedom of speech. Quite the opposite, actually. All you couldn't do was make a political statement while in uniform or under the guise of "I'm in the military and... [statement]."

This is coming from someone who worked in Legal matters, btw.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
"
wrehn wrote:
... it would be military-style.

Sick of all the entitled brats complaining about everything.

Under my moderation, these forums would be cleaned.
100% clean and useful, on-topic posts.
all the rest >> out to the void of deletion

P.S. I would probably moderate this very thread (my own).

so...
create a thread to complain about people who complain because you don't agree with their complaints.

If I was a mod, I would force everyone to write their comments in the form of a cookie recipe.
If I was a mod, I would be the mother to you all.
You will never see a man faking anger, passion and relentless behavior.

You will always see a man faking love, politeness and respectful behavior.
if you were a mod you may discover than a general discussion forum is very general and has very general topics and thoughts that may or may not even be relevant to the possible future of the game you are playing
^_^ You will hate me and I am okay with that ^_^
@EnlightenD
if yall were mods you wouldnt be mods for long.(inculding me)

I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Apr 1, 2013, 5:25:06 PM
"
Jim_Fear wrote:
If you ever became mod, you should change your name to Orwell.

All forum posters are equal,
but some are more equal than others.
"

Nobody is equal.

Get 100 people, in any order, throw them into a machine mangler, then the first 30 may start stopping the machine as the body parts are stuck between the shredders, so then the next 30 come in, and the machine starts taking a toll, and people don't die as fast, so they suffer longer than the first ones, then you add 30 more people in no particular order, and then they will suffer the most, and the 10 people, well, it depends if the mangler gets stuck or not, and if it does... the people can go free...
You will never see a man faking anger, passion and relentless behavior.

You will always see a man faking love, politeness and respectful behavior.
"
Deceptionist wrote:
"

Nobody is equal.

Get 100 people, in any order, throw them into a machine mangler, then the first 30 may start stopping the machine as the body parts are stuck between the shredders, so then the next 30 come in, and the machine starts taking a toll, and people don't die as fast, so they suffer longer than the first ones, then you add 30 more people in no particular order, and then they will suffer the most, and the 10 people, well, it depends if the mangler gets stuck or not, and if it does... the people can go free...

what is this bullshit

learn to read dude

^_^ You will hate me and I am okay with that ^_^
@EnlightenD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info