Certrain streamer gets multiple Mirrors from Ritual.

"
Schmockla wrote:
Each viewer on twitch for ur stream gives 0.01% Good Luck in game !

Also GGG enables their account so that mirrors can drop.

Normal accounts can't drop mirrors.

i don't know if this dude actually believes what he just said, but the sad thing is, there actually are people who believe things like this.
confirmation bias is strong in people like this, and the delusion is even stronger.

much like how people have convinced themselves that bots run the entire economy in this game and the only miraculous reason why the exalt/chaos ratio is stable now is because our magical overlords GGG are balancing bot population juuuuuuuust right this time around

lol
I want GGG to hide threads like this, the same way youtube is hiding flat earth videos.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course GGG could've increased the drop chance of mirrors for certain streamers. It would be a simple thing for them to do. But why? Advertisement? Fun? Try, see and know? Before blaming "streamer RNG", lets make a list of the 20 biggest PoE streamers, see how many of them have dropped a mirror this league - and how many hours they've played.

If someone would do this for me/us/OP, I would very much appreciate it.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
On a serious note though. Getting Mirror from Ritual is unlikely but getting two is so unlikely I don't think there ever was more "Seed/Streamer RNG" moment in history of Path of Exile ever.

Nevermind that streamers like CuteDog got their first mirror drop ever after playing PoE for 20,000+ hours
Nevermind that you can boost the chances of good loot by using Ritual Vessels on maps
Nevermind that unlikely doesn't mean impossible

That's just pure jealousy speaking and nothing else.

Never forget, and I mean NEVER FORGET, that character seeds as a form of community rng was PROVEN during Delve as a result of a bug.

I have NEVER looked at GGG the same after that.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Never forget, and I mean NEVER FORGET, that character seeds as a form of community rng was PROVEN during Delve as a result of a bug.

Source?
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

Source?

Or better; can you please tell us what you think that means, and how you interpret it?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Certrain streamer gets multiple Mirrors from Ritual.

And you fell for his trolling, then got upset about it and decided to make a thread about it.

You're referring to CuteDog who had an overlay of a Mirror that he'd popup when he opened a ritual, over and over and over and over.

Gullible is Gullible.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

Source?

Or better; can you please tell us what you think that means, and how you interpret it?

Sorry bros at work and couldnt respond right away.

The "bug" in question related to specific characters not ever being able see certain rewards.(chests) Basically on character creation a loot table was assigned, and due to an internal bug, totally excluded one set (I believe it was prime resonators)

Needless to say it was a pants down moment that Chris scrambled to address, but for anyone with even basic coding knowledge understood what was happening.

Here is the reddit thread (I think this is the OG but I searched for it quickly), and it might take a bit for me to find the PoE patch note post that was...telling...I guess is the best way to describe it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9gibst/about_the_delve_merge_and_the_rng_seed_debacle/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

I'm sure you can do some google searching as well, but I dont have a ton of time to do that right now. I do remember living through this moment on the forums, and it was quite the mess.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Mar 4, 2021, 11:45:40 AM
Also remember that GGG has changed it so that you only get items you can defer. If you do not get enough tribute, you will never see high value items. You need to spam 4 vessel maps.
That sounds more like a bug with how Delve mines are generated. If GGG wanted certain players to be luckier than others I doubt they'd do it with seeds.
"
VolcanoElixir wrote:
That sounds more like a bug with how Delve mines are generated. If GGG wanted certain players to be luckier than others I doubt they'd do it with seeds.

It wasnt that. It was tied to characters specifically, and could never be resolved. (Not random) They would never see a certain reward pool, totally outside procedural generation of delve.

That fact that this was even a possiblity was the whole debacle. Nothing should be character specific in the first place with regards to loot tables.

It wasnt a league mechanic or map bug.
- Abraham Lincoln

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info