[3.14] Soulrend/ED Aurastacking Spellslinger | 1-Button-Play | 10mil Dps | T19 100% | All End Game

"
Ibarela wrote:
The thing that concern me are the blood magic auras, i can just ignore the Aspect till i have the rmr juwels, but i dont know how many rmr juwels i need for all blood magic auras.

Once you get Intuitive Leap, Might of the Meek, Conqueror's Efficiency and anoint your Amulet you will require 5% rmr + lvl20 Blood Magic or 4%rmr + lvl 21 Blood Magic. Here is your PoB slightly updated with what you would require based on your current gear https://pastebin.com/YmKdPfm5.

Also if you don't know how much rmr would be required for certain auras use PoB to check. It is not difficult to figure out. Edit any item with rmr and keep increasing by 1% until you can reserve all.
Last edited by irgendwie09 on Mar 20, 2021, 1:18:21 PM
Will just take cheaper jewels instead of the small cluster till i can afford the small cluster with rmr, a bit less es and damage, but better than zhe alternative.

Thanks
Whelp did the last craft of league and the triple elevated took entirely 2 many maven orbs lol
Been enjoying the build, not sure how well it will work with harvest gone and not being able to make some of the items.

I was having one issue though with 100% deli maps, the bosses are incredibly tanky and I feel like I dont have enough damage to take them down. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong maybe you could take a look?

POB: https://pastebin.com/fkmuBifw

I went pretty pimped out with gear so I'm not sure why it feels like my single target is still incredibly lacking, even went with elevated helmet so I could use a malev HH belt

Hey.
Im testing out this build now and was wondering what would be good crafts for my wand.
Im thinking of multimodding it (never multimodded before and just wanna scratch that from my bucketlist :D) and have 1 open suffix. What would you suggest I would benefit the most from?

Hello!

Would like to try it 3.14 league.

Hope you still have interest to improove your guide.

Would like to see level progressions, low budget version and bassicaly want to know, how to start if its possible or something like that.
Hello, please make a guide to the league start 3.14 low budget
Very nice setup, I will give it a try in 3.14, if its not going to be nerfed that is ofc. TY!
Should be fine to play in 3.14. I took this all the way to endgame across all content (Maven / T19 Delirious).

Been playing around in craftofexile - can pretty much make everything from harvest but will require more currency. Main issue is the neck but even that is doable.

I doubt I will be able to replicate my trip elevated circ tho :(.

However can almost guarantee the Wand as it doesnt need a slam to aug chaos on - just filling of suffixes.

The amulet would need lucky annuls to get a clean rmr / int gem unless non chaos to chaos works on influenced come 3.14. But regardless you can annul down the pref/suff and craft 3 mod and pre/suff cant change then slam reforge w/ chaos to get a +1 chaos / +1 int / rmr base.
Last edited by Werdy on Apr 12, 2021, 5:24:19 PM
Would absolutely appreciate a league-start recommendation for this build / tree-- what does it look like before Low Life / Aura stacking?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info