Community Designed Divination Card - Poll #2

Which type of Watchstone should the card redeem for?

A specific Unique Watchstone
134912.19%
A specific Magic Watchstone Type for a specific Atlas Region
175915.89%
Any Magic Watchstone Type for any Atlas Region
232420.99%
Any Unique Watchstone
266824.1%
A specific Magic Watchstone Type for any Atlas Region
244522.09%
Any Magic Watchstone Type for a specific Atlas Region
5254.74%
Poll closed
Please stop eliminating the reason to farm bosses by making every unique available through divination cards.
A divination card for a watchstone stash tab or any stash tab of the new trash beeing added at incredible rates.Maybe one for winged fragments one for tailed fragments one for fat fragments one for cold fragments and some for any other type of fragments you plan on realeasing at the will of your overlords tencent.And realy only 3 new type of offerings to the godess that's just lazy and it barely prolly only fills one stash tab per month.

At this rate you can't talk about cost.It's just to damn much to keep track of anymore without a proper trading method.I can;t play 1 map then check 10 diferent prices all the time they are changing gota check the shop again gotta change the prices again gotta remember what freakin tab they are in ....TO MUCH MANAGEMENT!!!
Last edited by JKlupper on Mar 2, 2021, 10:38:05 AM
"
any unique watchstone almost catching up. Surprised one I voted for is coming in hot.

Same here! Last vote was also the top one, i guess great minds think alike.
It would be neat to provide a corrupted, unique watchstone. Something bonkers with something painful (e.g. unlimited uses, ignores bonuses from other watchstones).
cringe poll, I bet 90% of community doesn't even know what watchstones are
I guess the community really likes trading for Unique Watchstones every 12-15 maps.
Not sure why people are going for the unique watchstone, the magic rarity ones are way better since they aren't temporary use and they can be used to progress your atlas faster without needing to grind the conqueror spawns as much.
HOW ABOUT AUTO SORT instead of this BS.
"
Any Unique Watchstone

lol no!

hope its not uniq... only 15 use and heavy rng trash that need micromenegment each time and count how many maps u run

pls no uniq!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
C'mon people...
Unique watchstones are not that special. With specific magic watchstones in a non-specific region we could have:
1% chance to attract monsters from Beyond
4% increased effect of modifiers on non-unique maps

imagine 4x this watchstone with 25% increased effect of watchstone modifiers from hidden realms...
That's:
5% beyond
20% increased effect of modifiers (which increases the beyond to 6% btw)

Going from here, you can add A LOT of other things to the map that would juice your map to an insane level. 20% effect of modifiers stacks with your awakened map unlocks for a total of 47% so it would eventually enable high pack size maps and insane levels of beyond with little investment other than this watchstone.

Imagine you ran a map with the following mods:
Zana craft: Beyond 6% (i think it's 6%, please correct me if not)
78% Rarity
66% Quantity
30% pack size
(20% quality)
Nemesis 20-30% increased rare monsters
Bloodlines 20-30% increased magic monsters
Beyond 13%
Cursed with ele weakness
Enemies Poison on hit
Area inhabited by animals

Sextants: Beyond 6%, Nemesis monsters drop 3 currency, any other sextant mods of choice

This results in the following post-map mod effect and watchstone beyond:
114% rarity
97% Quantity
44% Pack size
29-44% increased rare monsters
29-44% increased magic monsters
44% beyond
Nemesis monsters drop >4< currency

This is before adding in scarabs, fragments and Region modifiers like Glennach Cairns beyond mods or other scalable Region mods. (btw, the cultural advancement passive scales twice here making it insane for pack size) This is also not a very high pack size map and could have 8 map mods instead through vaaling but that would prevent beastcraft mirroring so i'm sticking to current meta.

This is versatile and therefore valuable in ALL regions as well so the region doesn't need to be specific.
Last edited by Incarcerated on Mar 4, 2021, 12:29:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info