[3.15] Crackling Lance Build | Elementalist | Expedition | Path of Exile 3.15

Really love this build and I kinda wanna try it with ball lightning. Should i change any gems or anything in the skill tree?
In what can i invest currency to make the build do more damage or have more defensives ??
Last edited by Bi0shoK on Jun 29, 2021, 8:00:55 AM
I'm having huge trouble surviving with this build but I just reached maps and don't have full golem setup yet. Didn't know what to do with Trinity so I swapped it for Added Lightning. Might not be good enough for 3.15 :(
You need CCall of the Brotherhood to make Trinity work
No money for divergent inspiration, having huge mana problems. Switched enlighten with clarity, going with 4 auras. mana problems gone.
will even try to swap out inspiration for added cold/lightning or controlled destruction for more damage.
might even be possible to get rid of all the -mana and the anointment.
imo running clarity in this build makes it MUCH better :)
hi community,
started this build, makes fun but found this here after hitting endgame: https://youtu.be/eO8CAM4WnAg

i would say i'm kinda newbie - but i think the later one seems more comfortable to play and seems in all aspects "better"

can someone explain me the differneces andcwhy i should stay with my actual pick or not?

thanks!
"
sithyy wrote:
No money for divergent inspiration, having huge mana problems. Switched enlighten with clarity, going with 4 auras. mana problems gone.
will even try to swap out inspiration for added cold/lightning or controlled destruction for more damage.
might even be possible to get rid of all the -mana and the anointment.
imo running clarity in this build makes it MUCH better :)

I'm currently using this build as well and I also have huge mana problems. I have everything this guide mentions for mana sustain but it's not nearly enough. I think I'll try your suggestion, thank you.
3.16 skill tree update :D?
Help!

I've started to play the PoE before holiday. After the season change, my tree has been reseted. Now, I have got every Points to re-releases, ale tree was changed and I don't know, how to to it now. Give some update to Crackling Lance tree, please! ;( It's my favorite build <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info