[3.13 / 3.14] Transitioning Enki's Arc Witch into a 50M+ DPS Boss Killer

Anyone here not running The Agnostic and using a large ES? I bought this Watcher's eye to hopefully help with survivability but my ES pool was too low for it to be all that effective and moved back to The Agnostic. I paid 20ex for it but with league about over I don't care much what I get for it and am hoping someone has a use for it.

Hey guys, I would like to optimize a little more and dont know what my next upgrade should be or if i am missing something. Build is great besides the occasional deaths from porcupines lol.

https://pastebin.com/KnpCtbRH
"
Wallowin wrote:
Hey guys, I would like to optimize a little more and dont know what my next upgrade should be or if i am missing something. Build is great besides the occasional deaths from porcupines lol.

https://pastebin.com/KnpCtbRH

Hah - Porcupines are the worst!

Take mastermind of discord rather than shaper of storms in your ascendency. Should be 2.5M + dps increase.

Are you running RF permanently? if you are, you can tick that box in your gem setup. If you're not, I recommend you do (like 8-9M DPS increase), though it may need some additional mana regen to still feel good.

Since you have bottled faith, make sure you tick "is the enemy on consecrated ground" in POB.

Gear looks solid. Your biggest upgrades will probably be getting more 3x crit multi on your jewels. crit chance is much less effective.
Thank you for looking!

I was mostly following some poe ninja top damage builds, Do you think it would be worth it to run another medium cluster, i've seen many using double pressure point (dont know if they stack). And is there a way i can safely bypass proximity shields if i wanted to do some valdos rest farm? I'm an impatient player and i tend to teleport in and die 50/50 haha would not recommend. Last question if i run replica lavianga's spirit sanctified mana flask over my mana flask i would lose my freeze immunity correct? but thats only a problem when opening unID chest .

Not sure. i would like to push for 100 but i think i would have to transition to a more mana/life style . The damage wouldnt be a problem since its so insane already. TY again
"
Wallowin wrote:
Thank you for looking!

I was mostly following some poe ninja top damage builds, Do you think it would be worth it to run another medium cluster, i've seen many using double pressure point (dont know if they stack). And is there a way i can safely bypass proximity shields if i wanted to do some valdos rest farm? I'm an impatient player and i tend to teleport in and die 50/50 haha would not recommend. Last question if i run replica lavianga's spirit sanctified mana flask over my mana flask i would lose my freeze immunity correct? but thats only a problem when opening unID chest .

Not sure. i would like to push for 100 but i think i would have to transition to a more mana/life style . The damage wouldnt be a problem since its so insane already.

I ran 2 crit mediums (and the notables do stack). However after I wrote this all up and got a bunch of suggestions, I think I would change it in retrospect. I'd just fill in the tree mana / mana regen nodes or get a flask regen medium cluster. As you mentioned, we have plenty of damage, so trading a little for quality of life and survivability is fine. I might do this even if I wasn't pushing for 100 (and for sure if I wanted to push). You could even argue that the initial large cluster could be sacked for more life/mana/regen nodes on the tree. I think thats a way closer call, but something to think about.

Lavianga's is a damage increase but a survivability decrease. The "enduring" part of your mana flask is a significant survivability increase that doesn't show up in your numbers.

I don't have a good way to bypass proximity shields unfortunately :(

"
Wallowin wrote:
TY again

No problem! Happy to consult!
2 Questions:

1) You say use all 5 golems. But I can only get 4. Am I missing something?
2) I don't think I will be pushing to 100 any time soon, so I am sitting at 95 comfortably. I have moves some points into mana regen/more mana. Is this the right choice? I find that my DPS is plenty, and the only times I am dying is when I run into mana issues.

POB:
https://pastebin.com/SwgNKurK

Again - 5 golems? Am I missing something?

PS:
I am so jealous of anyone who has the Transfiguration of Mind on a rare helmet... Jeeze...
"
Vociferate_ wrote:
2 Questions:

1) You say use all 5 golems. But I can only get 4. Am I missing something?
2) I don't think I will be pushing to 100 any time soon, so I am sitting at 95 comfortably. I have moves some points into mana regen/more mana. Is this the right choice? I find that my DPS is plenty, and the only times I am dying is when I run into mana issues.

POB:
https://pastebin.com/SwgNKurK

Again - 5 golems? Am I missing something?

PS:
I am so jealous of anyone who has the Transfiguration of Mind on a rare helmet... Jeeze...

5 Golems:
‣ Base Golem
‣ Liege of the Primordial (Ascendancy)
‣ Elemancer (Ascendency)
‣ Golem Commander (Tree)
‣ Anima Stone (Jewel)

Since we have 5, I grouped 4 together and the remaining one in my chest (non-arc 6L).

For your second point, yes. I'd keep trading damage for mana / mana regen until its no longer limiting. I quit the league before fully testing this, but I'd guess my personal optimal point would be around 30M damage (was at 55M) and way more mana / mana regen.
Is it possible to run a divergent berserk on this build? I know it's nerfed but I only use it to shotgun bosses anyways in less than 2 sec. Like i can unallocate the mana node above arcane will and put it on elemental equilibrium and have the jewel socket above it be an akoya timeless jewel instead. It's about a 22m increase in dps that's only realistically applicable to bosses like sirus or maven. I do not know where to socket the gem though, but I'm just curious if it can be used in this build.
"
ComfyExo wrote:
Is it possible to run a divergent berserk on this build? I know it's nerfed but I only use it to shotgun bosses anyways in less than 2 sec. Like i can unallocate the mana node above arcane will and put it on elemental equilibrium and have the jewel socket above it be an akoya timeless jewel instead. It's about a 22m increase in dps that's only realistically applicable to bosses like sirus or maven. I do not know where to socket the gem though, but I'm just curious if it can be used in this build.

Yeah - its not something I actively explored but seems like it should work and add a hefty amount of boss DPS if you can make it fit.

Its interesting, we have in tension
‣ survivability/sustain
‣ base mapping DPS
‣ boss DPS (Vaal RF + WoC + Sigil of Power)

Of the 3, boss DPS is the one that needs the least help. So I'd probably swap berserk with Sigil of Power if anything.
"
ComfyExo wrote:

Yeah - its not something I actively explored but seems like it should work and add a hefty amount of boss DPS if you can make it fit.

Its interesting, we have in tension
‣ survivability/sustain
‣ base mapping DPS
‣ boss DPS (Vaal RF + WoC + Sigil of Power)

Of the 3, boss DPS is the one that needs the least help. So I'd probably swap berserk with Sigil of Power if anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info