[3.14] [#1 Ele Hit] Charge Masterful Form Replica Farrul Slayer

I killed Maven, Sirus lvl9, i did Feared Invitation. The damage is really insane, and now, i think i'm done with this build, and with this league in general.

I bough the bow 170ex, but can't craft anything better on this ( try to it T1 fire took me 40 try ).
I know i can improve many thing, but well, it's already "too much damage". 10 frenzy charge, 5K life, 60% dodge. I really enjoyed it.

Finally +2 Frenzy after 2 white, 2 curse on hit, 4 bricks and more poofs
u can have +1 frenzy on darkrays and +1 xophs blood amulet implicits on standard. just in case..
"
Vanxan wrote:
u can have +1 frenzy on darkrays and +1 xophs blood amulet implicits on standard. just in case..

I didn't know amulet can have it. But no annoint no quality unusable! -2.3% dps actually
Next step : Double Corrupt Belt with AS and Multiplier ? :D
Last edited by Keussef on Apr 2, 2021, 7:09:21 AM
"
Keussef wrote:
Next step : Double Corrupt Belt with AS and Multiplier ? :D

I'm working on Farrul and quiver. Arn is such low value
title 760m dps, realistic bossing 82m dps??
8 links setup on main skill??
"
areyouabc wrote:
title 760m dps, realistic bossing 82m dps??
8 links setup on main skill??

I provide you with reality, ceiling, and options, and you are holding it against me?
It's a decent build and an interesting concept but seeing from Sirus video, it's playing numbers are around 50M DPS.

I think you'll get a lot of disappointed people from your title who would otherwise give it a spin.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
It's a decent build and an interesting concept but seeing from Sirus video, it's playing numbers are around 50M DPS.

I think you'll get a lot of disappointed people from your title who would otherwise give it a spin.

Pretty accurate. The realistic pob at that time was 70m with Sniper which I didn't bother casting.
The post doesn't get a lot of people at all, and if they were to be disappointed by reality being 1/100 of clickbait title, they wouldn't be able to obtain the gear to reach 1/100 of that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info