[3.13] [#1 Ele Hit 1.6 Billion DPS] 31 Charges Masterful Form Replica Farrul Slayer

1.6B_ninja

No.1 Ele Hit, No.1 dps on depth ladder, and most obtainable in real game due to least degree of abuse of aura cluster

Overview

This build utilizes the synergy between Slayer Ascendancy Masterful Form (Your Maximum Endurance Charges is equal to your Maximum Frenzy Charges) and Replica Farrul's Fur.

The maximum Frenzy/Endurance charge in 3.13 Ritual league is 13
=
3 base + 3 tree + 1 asc + 1 Darkray Vectors + 1 Warlord's gloves + 1 Two-handed weapon of Shaping or synthesized shield implicit + 2 synthesized ring implicit + 1 gloves corruption implicit. I would take a minimum of 10 Frenzy charges to be considered following this build.
Plus 5 Inspiration charges for a total of 31 charges.

I choose Elemental Hit as the main skill to take advantage of a bow, and a little fortuitous synergy with Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support. Because the single rarest unique Replica Farrul's Fur is the core item this build is based upon, the rare gear in other slots costs more or less that much to pay respect, and the total is somewhere around a mirror or two, not accounting for the bow. So with a smaller budget, you are welcome to read on for the meme or turn to any other generic Ele Hit build.

Videos

A9 Maven
https://youtu.be/eIAvlGAgTzM

A9 Sirus
https://youtu.be/F8_jEQanBr0

Leveling to my first ever 100 after 8300h playtime in
T17 mega juice fractured nemesis Iceberg
https://youtu.be/e-KYi5nfAaA

T16 mega juice fractured nemesis Iceberg
https://youtu.be/aBDmxSAh9sA

T17 fractured nemesis Burial Chamber
https://youtu.be/JecpgfmgJ7M

T14 winged full juice fractured nemesis Tower
https://youtu.be/tTeuHXXe2EA

PoB

Realistic bossing:
https://pastebin.com/G88ZfAxc
Mapping:
https://pastebin.com/kX0vkic2
Bandits: Alira
Pantheon: Lunaris Garukhan

Passives

Other Ascendancy Passives

Headsman - Bane of Legends
20% more damage against bosses, on top of 25% more against all high health target (100%/80%), the single best boss killer ascendancy in terms of number.

Overwhelm
The ideal bow has no place for a crit suffix and this is 60% local crit chance for a thicket bow and some floating multi.

The build doesn't stack enough health for leech path to be meaningful. If you have a high crit bow anyway, you may pick Brutal Fervour with Damage on Full Life Support.

Notable Notables

For succinct descriptions, assuming 10 Frenzy charges henceforth. The 3 points at the end of the charge wheel give massive 160% damage and 20% attack speed, but since leading small nodes have little effect it's still point inefficient to path all the way. I choose a Thread of Hope over the Timeless jewel potential.

With 20% attack dodge from boots and 40%/30% dodge from (Phase) Acrobatics, Wind Dancer mitigates the occasional big hits and works for degen as well, with negligible downside on evasion. The accompanying nodes are also great for filling accuracy and some chance to avoid ele ailments.

Ele Hit builds are usually socket hungry because of the two mandatory Combat Focus jewels. The slayer and shadow sockets are the only places for Crimson Combat Focus, one of which has been taken. A large cluster provides two sockets at the end for a Watcher's Eye and a base jewel, so the traditional Lioneye's Fall is given up because of point inefficiency even with the dagger wheel accounted for.

Finally the pathing to Assassination is pretty long but offers the whole multi/life/attr/Timeless Keystone package, so I opt in instead of a second cluster. With Legion contents so accessible this league, the cost is very low to find a good Doryani Glorious Vanity that turns the pathing dex into useful multi/life/dmg/chaos resist nodes.

Gear&Gems

Chest

Elemental Hit - (Anomalous/Divergent) Mirage Archer Support - Awakened Chain Support - Awakened Elemental Damage with Attack Support - Anomalous/Divergent Inspiration Support - Combustion Support
Core item of the build, simply makes any other Ascendancy an easier Jugg, and with slayer's Masterful Form, super efficient synergy. Normally 10 Endurance charges function with default effects, adding 40% phys reduction and 40% to all ele resist. Interestingly, I found and tested that Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support, despite stating "supports melee attack skills", does support and provide more damage to Ele Hit, which has both melee and bow tags. It provides 40% more dmg without other condition (chilled for hypo or full life) at all levels, and has a small mana multiplier of 110%. If your quiver has chain corruption it can swap out chain for clearing setup for very low mana cost.

Bow

Elemental Hit - Barrage Support - Awakened Elemental Focus Support - Awakened Elemental Damage with Attack Support - Anomalous/Divergent Inspiration Support (- Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support or Hypothermia Support or Damage on Full Life Support)
For the maximum charge meme, the suffixes of the bow are locked in as +1 max Frenzy, Bow attacks fire 2 additional arrows, and attack speed. The prefixes for my current gear give high to low dps in the order: 20% more attack dmg, +2 socketed bow gems, T1 flat fire dmg. +1 level has smaller impact as it only adds 1% to two awakened supports. Penetration has diminishing return with all the other sources of resist lowering/pen.
Since Ele Hit gem provides most of the base dmg, the weapon matters much less than most other builds. A one mod 19% speed magic thicket bow only does 20% less dmg for the skill in chest. A sick bow is by no means necessary for the build to function.

4links

Aura
(Divergent lol) Anger - Divergent/Anomalous Summon Skitterbots - (Anomalous/Divergent lol) Precision (- Enlighten Support)
Anger gives unimpressive flat added dmg compared to Ele Hit gem's own and more importantly activates Watcher's Eye mods for that 50% mana reservation.
Summon Skitterbots on the other hand provide chill and shock to Ele Hit gem's 20% more dmg line, on top of guaranteed shock effect. Divergent version gives a little bit more dmg depending on the shock effect % threshold, otherwise use cheaper Anomalous 21/20 for 18% shock breakpoint. (Awakened) Unbound Ailment Support further increases shock effect for an additional 3.5% mana reservation.
Precision is needed to cap accuracy and/or activates Watcher's Eye mods. If you have accuracy on gear or helmet reservation enchantment, Precision/Enlighten can be dropped.

Utility
(Anomalous/Divergent) Dash - Anomalous Second Wind Support
Steelskin - (Divergent) Cast when Damage Taken Support
(lv7) Wave of Conviction - (lv1) (Anomalous) Cast when Damage Taken Support/Increased Duration Support
Sniper's Mark
Some builds use Asenath's Chant to trigger but with 10 Frenzy charges' 40% cast speed, it's just fine to hand cast the Mark to that one boss

Aspect of the Cat - Less Duration Support
Cat has a 12s period with Farrul but unfortunately both Frenzy and Endurance charge durations are half a second short. They can be filled out with one jewel implicit each or unlinked less duration support for quality of life without hearing that annoying charge gain/loss tatatata sound effect.

Amulet

Standardized Ele Hit amulet since the start, with one mod Avatar of Fire it gives 50% more dmg, in addition to pen/str/life/ash. The highest dmg anointment is Lava Lash, but I choose ES leech for a little bit more recovery with Doryani/Headhunter and Large Cluster jewel notable uptime

Boots

The cheapest slot. Compared to dozen ex Tailwind Elusive boots, +1 max Frenzy, all time 50% movement speed and 20% attack dodge (33% increased elusive effect at max effectiveness) clearly prevails

Gloves

They were +2 Agaloves all along
Warlord's +1 max Frenzy charge and Elevated Hunter's (100% chance) intimidate on hit are the two key mods. For putting up this guide, I was eventually awarded +1 Frenzy corruption on the gloves I had always been wearing, after 2 curse on hit, 2 white, 4 bricks and more poofs.

...Oops I Did it Again

Rings

Deafening Scorn into T1 Elemental Damage with Attack for dmg, or simply filling resist and int requirements

Quiver

Standardized +1 arrow edwa multi quiver. Getting meaningful double implicit will be my objective in 3.14

Belt

Same old hh all day every day. There's zero lab enchant impactful for attack builds, blind may be useful defensively when you gain shroud walker, onslaught could fill accuracy, phasing can add a little evasion with Divergent Dash

For bossing if you can fill your resist/str, the new Maven belt changes Endurance charges to Brutal charges which give 3% chance to deal triple damage. At 10 charges it's 60% more dmg for a belt slot, completely overshadowing however good stygian.

Helmet

Last slot in the build, I just use the helmet to fill Int and resist. The Blizzard Crown implicit gives just about 1% dmg but why not. Remember to avoid Hubris Circlet with such high Int requirement when you pick up the cheap base to craft.
The ideal helmet to go for is Elevated Warlord's Damage Penetrates (2–3)% of Enemy Elemental Resistances, Nearby Enemies have -12% to Fire Resistance of the Elevated Conquest, +(21–24)% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier of the Elevated Conquest, and maybe Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Elemental Damage of Elevated Shaping. It just might be the last chance to craft this before closing your eyes and slamming that exalt.

Jewels

Standardized attack/bow large cluster with FFFF (Feed the Fury, Fuel the Fight) and Martial Prowess is the highest dps by far if leeching (life/mana/es).

Two medium cluster slots can choose from various damage/utility/defense options. Despite "the small passives which grant nothing" for this build, the fire dot multi medium offers great damage notable Cooked Alive and "utility" notable Cremator. Using a unique chest, it's crucial to destroy corpses with this in highly juiced maps for the game's performance. You can also find this notable on a large fire cluster with dps compromise.
I choose a flask duration medium cluster for the other slot because it's one of the two mediums with life notable, and Spiked Concoction gives good utility as well as dmg, although pob does not auto check Alchemist's Genius (increases Flask Charges gained and effect of Flasks by 20%, for 4 seconds, when you use a flask).
Other options include crit medium for faster zooming, proj medium for plain inc% dmg, and even curse medium for blind and cull if you opt out Bane of Legends.

The highest dmg mods from Watcher's Eye are in the order of: Anger 50% multi > Anger 15% fire pen > Precision 30% multi ~ Anger/Precision 60% dmg > Precision 15% attack speed.

Combat Focus is the easiest to get Corrupted Blood Cannot implicit.
Doryani Glorious Vanity small nodes look for multi, life% and spell dodge
The final 1-2 sockets can be life% and triple multi, quad multi, mana cost which may reduce 1-3 depending on breakpoint, or simply filling attribute/resist

Now it's a guide. Feel free to leave any comment but no subscription allowed.
Last edited by Arthur606 on Apr 9, 2021, 6:36:06 PM
Last bumped on Apr 11, 2021, 4:26:52 AM
Last edited by Arthur606 on Apr 9, 2021, 5:48:07 PM
Really interesting build, I think I'll try it out next. I was always keeping an eye on ele hit builds and this one seems like it'll be a lot of fun. Hopefully it won't cost too much to craft the items besides the bow.

Do you have any videos of bosskilling? I'm curious to see how fast you would be killing bosses like Sirus..
"
Goa1aso wrote:
Really interesting build, I think I'll try it out next. I was always keeping an eye on ele hit builds and this one seems like it'll be a lot of fun. Hopefully it won't cost too much to craft the items besides the bow.

Do you have any videos of bosskilling? I'm curious to see how fast you would be killing bosses like Sirus..

with mapping hh gear Sirus stands 1s each phase but you know, pob doesn't know how to calculate Bane of Legends, and same with Maven, but I've 40/40 so
under 3k life is also not the easy way ^^
"
Radisize wrote:
under 3k life is also not the easy way ^^

Well you shouldn't have held the pob warrior version as standard. Nonetheless I kept my promise and uploaded the video(s).
I play actually a Slayer Ele Hit. It's really for me the most tanky and dmg i played on PoE from far.

I will try your alternative, because most of the item i already have, and it will be easy to switch without any invest ( i already have a Replica Farrul somewhere in my stash lmao ).
But i'm afraid about survivability : With my own build ( normal ele hit and Astral Plate ), i'm close to 6.5Khp with Vaal Pact and OverLeech, is really like God Mod. Stressless and i enjoy it.

Do you have any guide or advice for craft a bow like that ? Because most of them are 150ex or more.

My gear actually :

Spoiler

Last edited by Keussef on Mar 20, 2021, 3:16:51 PM
"
Keussef wrote:
I play actually a Slayer Ele Hit. It's really for me the most tanky and dmg i played on PoE from far.

I will try your alternative, because most of the item i already have, and it will be easy to switch without any invest ( i already have a Replica Farrul somewhere in my stash lmao ).
But i'm afraid about survivability : With my own build ( normal ele hit and Astral Plate ), i'm close to 6.5Khp with Vaal Pact and OverLeech, is really like God Mod. Stressless and i enjoy it.

Do you have any guide or advice for craft a bow like that ? Because most of them are 150ex or more.

My gear actually :

Spoiler

I haven't played any char with over 5k life so I can't comment on how useful higher hp is against Sirus and other oneshots while compromising damage.

For the bow, definitely don't use such a slow bow for that jebaiting implicit. I was told the general idea, corrosive metallic for frenzy 2 arrow suffix, keep suffix for +2 level, suffix cannot be changed, remove/add attack for 20% more attack, remove/add fire for T1 flat fire, remove/add speed. you should check pathofcraft
CraftofExil say it need 16000 try just for both affix ( frenzy + 2 arrows ). So it definitely not the best way i think.

Next step is to craft T1 As and Life on this :

I have 100ex to spend, but i'm not sure about to spend all without be sure i will have something decent.
I know my bow is not the good one. AS is really bad, but i like the way to shoot strong. Like "hit'n run".

Frenzy ring is actually 120ex now, and i will not sacrifice my life ring for more damage. Because actually, it's already very strong !

I do double damage than a classical Ele hit, with just the Replica Farrul's.
"
Keussef wrote:
CraftofExil say it need 16000 try just for both affix ( frenzy + 2 arrows ). So it definitely not the best way i think.

Mirror worthy confirmed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info