I still do not have my last uber lab trial after a total of 43 trials found in maps.

I found my first 5 trials all in a row at the beginning of the league. I then found a total of 43 more over the course of at least 50 hours of game time. not a single one was the missing piece. Now I am aware that I might just be incredibly unlucky but the chance of this happening should be around 0.039%, which makes me think my game simply being bugged might be the more likely explanation. I'm not sure how exactly to proceed, but it seems like no matter what I can't seem to get my last trial. can someone investigate my account?
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2021, 9:34:41 PM
There is nothing wrong with your account, it isn't bugged.

Just go to global 820 as long as you are not playing SSF and find the last trial you need that way.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
I am playing ssf. obviously. otherwise I wouldnt have made this post.
what makes you so sure my account isnt bugged?
No, not obviously, People come complaining to the forum all the time saying they can't find a certain trial.

RNG is RNG. They have never been weighted so that you find the one you are missing. You can use prophecies etc to make it easier. I have gone hundreds of maps before finding the last one I needed.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Sorry but that's very bad luck. I got mine done just moments after Sirus AL5 kill.
"
what makes you so sure my account isnt bugged?

Well, no way to be absolutely certain.

But statistically there will be maybe a dozen accounts every league with that kind of luck. (The number you get depends on your assumptions about what % of active players are trying to complete lab, but that's the right order of mag...)

If you manage to go another 40 trials w/o getting the one you're missing, that's roughly one player every 100 leagues, and that would feel more like a bug.

Good luck!
#facepalm

your account is bugged. you have to play the game with tinfoil hat on.
"
#facepalm

your account is bugged. you have to play the game with tinfoil hat on.

tinfoil hat is only half the battle. you need duct tape underwear too.
"
you need duct tape underwear too.

I've been trying to determine whether silver or black is better. Do you have any data on that? :-)
"
GreyLensman wrote:
"
you need duct tape underwear too.

I've been trying to determine whether silver or black is better. Do you have any data on that? :-)

no data sadly. i went with silver for a while, but then i found neon pink and green, and never looked back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info