too expensive
I love tigers.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Celestial Tiger?
if you made pets not being magically magnitized to your character maybe theyd be worth considering at some point.
The way they follow you right now, pets are a no go for me tho
Please STOP making loud pets like Horses and wolves. Its too hard to stay sane in Rogue Harbor with all that lous pets. Or at least give me option to mute other pets only while keep other sounds.
When we can get pets with some features? Like a loot pickup, vendor trade as in Torchlight. GGG please give us more ingame QoL. Oh and please stop fix drop - 170 quantity on full delirium map with support - 1 nurse per 5 maps with scarabs ( standard )- is it fair drop?)
all time when i see cool MTX i just think okay, take my money and give me more rng in this game xD
Creeping Frost mtx when
"
TheTrueNoob wrote:
Please STOP making loud pets like Horses and wolves. Its too hard to stay sane in Rogue Harbor with all that lous pets. Or at least give me option to mute other pets only while keep other sounds.

+1

We should definitely be given an option to mute this somewhere or if you could please tone down the sounds in some way that would be great.
I've been asking for a necrotic cat mtx since the release of HoA. Pleeease please please make it happen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info