[3.24] Volatile Dead | CwC | Inquisitor | No Mana Balancing just pure CwC

"
Mirathas wrote:

@Keylors:
I see most of your stuff ist already good to go for the start, just focus on leveling and quality of your Gems and leveling your char itself. The best but most expensive upgrade would be the Awakened Spellcascade but the special Jewels will do fine too.
For Auras, Zealoth and Herald is a must, Vitality is nice, Precision also, you can level both according to your free mana and focus more on vitality. I just switched out precision and use a Enlighten to fit in Discipline, will update the PoB these days, also with Unwavering Stance.

Edith: I am not much into priority, I just take what I find or have the currency for, the rest is farming a lot.

Thank you for the quick reply, i'll do that, and waiting for the new PoB.

------------------

Other question, how you guys handle with Stand in Circle Ultimatums ??, is the only content i can't do, the other ultimatums i can do without any problem until the last round, but the circles ones i only can do at 3 or 4 round without die.

--------------------------------------------------

Other question/sugestion, you already test Block Version to turn the build more tank and test the Critical version using Cast on Crit instead of CwC ???
For a quick look you can inspect my char UL_VD already, I was really lucky these days and got nice equip.

For the circles, yes they are a bit nasty but thats just the game, I am generally not that happy with the league mechanics.

CoC I never consider for this build because that what its about, to circle around and not get near the enemy, if we go CoC then all mobility is lost.

For a block version idk, if you have an ide feel free to share.
"
Mirathas wrote:
Thank you all for the responses. Especially the idea of "Unwavering Stance" looks promising. I amn testing this now with my Char "UL_VD", I sacirficed the two 30str nodes and the "Doom Cast" Cluster.

At the end we lose only 10% Damage and nothing else as the nodes to Unwavering stance add up to 60Str too.

Yet my first impression is a lot better Ultimatum Encounter Experience.

You can, if you want drop 1 small strength node, because one of the nodes could be connected by using the thread of hope jewel (you can drop the one that is next to glancing blows)

OR you can go to the stance by allocating 2 life and reduced cost and than going for the keystone
Last edited by Rughar on Apr 27, 2021, 2:16:34 PM
"
Rughar wrote:
"
Mirathas wrote:
Thank you all for the responses. Especially the idea of "Unwavering Stance" looks promising. I amn testing this now with my Char "UL_VD", I sacirficed the two 30str nodes and the "Doom Cast" Cluster.

At the end we lose only 10% Damage and nothing else as the nodes to Unwavering stance add up to 60Str too.

You can, if you want drop 1 small strength node, because one of the nodes could be connected by using the thread of hope jewel (you can drop the one that is next to glancing blows)

OR you can go to the stance by allocating 2 life and reduced cost and than going for the keystone

No you can not, if you allocate a node by thread of hope you can not just continue there.

Maybe I do not get what you mean, just let us know by posting PoB.
"
Mirathas wrote:
"
Rughar wrote:
"
Mirathas wrote:

No you can not, if you allocate a node by thread of hope you can not just continue there.

Maybe I do not get what you mean, just let us know by posting PoB.

Sorry, you are right. My bad, I thought the interaction is, that you can continue from the passive alocated from jewel.
ok so only lvl 39 just started with cyclone vd cwc des
dmg is so bad atm any help to bump it?

playing hc so went defensive points on tree atm
How do you guys perform in Ultimatum encounters without optimized gear? Im thinking about respeccing my Blazing Salvo inquisitor but not sure if this is better suited for ultimatum.
"
ok so only lvl 39 just started with cyclone vd cwc des
dmg is so bad atm any help to bump it?

playing hc so went defensive points on tree atm

Spell Cascade will double your damage.
i feel my clear speed is slow, because the volatile dead generation of ball is slow.

So the only way to increased the clear speed, is buying an awak spell cascade to make us able to generate more balls ???
"
Keylors wrote:
i feel my clear speed is slow, because the volatile dead generation of ball is slow.

So the only way to increased the clear speed, is buying an awak spell cascade to make us able to generate more balls ???

I don't feel that the clear is that slow. Mobs that die are in turn turned into balls, but I'm not a hardcore PoE vet despite my years of PoE. But to answer your question, Awakened Spell Cascade will double your ball generation which will help (I feel they might all converge on the same mob though).

Perhaps replacing Concentrated Effect for something else will help your clear. Bigger AoEs help clear faster. You can see what PoB advises as second best DPS increase gem instead of Concentrated.
Last edited by CedricDur on Apr 29, 2021, 8:32:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info