[DEAD] Wormblaster 2021 [Dark Pact Null's Inclination] [All Contents]

Null's Inclination now has 0.25 cooldown with 5 stored uses...nerf?
Considering the "bug fix" to the belt enchant and the change to Null's, this specific worm blaster is probably dead.
So if i'm understand correctly, the cooldown change means that within 0.25 seconds, each dark pact will only trigger 5 times. So we only benefit from killing 5 worms every 0.25 seconds.

Along with the loss of +1 chain from quiver, this lowers the possible 320 dark pacts per shot to 30 (5 worms X 2 dark pact X 3 chains)

However, i'm not sure this necessarly means the build is dead. We could still socket more dark pacts, or switch to anomalous dark pact (since skeletons won't die since we're not abusing them now)

If we can somehow find a way to move the build from a one-tap playstyle to a "trigger every 0.25 second" playstyle, and somehow the flask sustain can follow, maybe it can work?
Its dead
"
If there are stored uses, cooldown stacks after consuming uses of skill and do not overlap. Example: skill has 3 uses, cooldown is 8 seconds, then all uses can be consumed on demand, for example in 3 seconds. Cooldown stacks and each use of skill will be recovered after each cooldown ends. In other words, all 3 uses will be recovered after all 3 cooldowns end, after 24 seconds (3 x 8 second), since start first cooldown.
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Cooldown

So, every 5*0.25 = 1.25 second, Null's Inclination restores 5 uses.
"
Pyromancer4 wrote:

However, i'm not sure this necessarly means the build is dead.

Nah, with the flask enchantment removal this build is dead. This build now pretty much capped with 1 minion summon if you have 5 flasks. With the flask charge enchantment fix this also means you might as well just cast dark pact on yourself instead of a skeleton. 5 Dark Pacts per loop means your damage is even lower than self casting Dark Pact given those flask charges recovery stuff you have invested.
Right, just fire.
HEY I HAVE A Q

what do you mean for the rolls on the worm flasks, it needs to be 69% ?
"
O_omg wrote:
HEY I HAVE A Q

what do you mean for the rolls on the worm flasks, it needs to be 69% ?

A meme build needs a meme number. It is necessary.
Right, just fire.
So, what we can do now is enjoying every last seconds with the build, before 3.14. I love this build, hope it can be revived at some points in the future.
I'm trying to understand the '5 uses' thing. Does that mean that we can only cast 5 dark pacts _in total_ every "volley"?

What I'm wondering is whether we could use a skill that attacks in bursts instead of all at once, like with barrage perhaps, so we're actually attacking all 40 worms over the course of 2 seconds instead of all at once. 'cause 5*8 = 40 which means all the worms would get killed if everything lined up nicely. Basically you'd just need to kill 5 worms every 0.25 seconds.

In fact, their numbers are super suspicious - 5 flasks, "5 Uses", 0.25 seconds?? Maybe they're trying to make it so this build still kind of works.

FWIW I never had the flask enchant or quiver chain and I found this build still more than capable of deleting some end game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info