[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
Stivenzino wrote:
Pretty funny that I followed this build right before seeing is nerfed and destroyed XD Time to drop even the standard then! :P

Playable but you can do literally 0 endgame
It works as intended.
I'm now top1 dps on poe.ninja and its still suck at conquerors. In terms of mana management i use -7 ring, replica conqueror's efficiency and poacher's mark ring and it's still now enough for sustain single target mana.
I'm thinking about dropping Circle of Fear for rare ring with -mana. Second way to do it is to buy Watcher's Eye with - total mana cost AND es but its so expensive.
Anyway
it sucks with my gear atm xd
This build feels so much weaker than in the good old days of CoC.
I use Clever Thief for the Mana problem, dont even need to use Clarity anymore.
Single target damage is still a problem.

Still in love with this build, so fun for map clear.
Going full GB build/max block now is pointless, you lose way too much damage and 99% of the time even with max block youre still gonna get one shotted by half the mechanics.

There is a reason most coc builds go Occultist full dps nodes, its basically the only way to make it work without legacy gear.
"
juju666 wrote:
"
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think awakened hextouch provides +1 extra curse anymore.

oh this explains why the gem was so cheap... :D yeah this makes stuff harder too... i dont know man, getting too desperate to min/max this build again. Too much has changed, game feels shittier, too big/stupid nerfs...

hard times for me xD

Apparently this change was already made in 3.15, but the Wiki stil contains the outdated information that it does allow for an additional curse (except for the patch notes at the bottom of the page).

Overall I wouldn't be too discouraged about the build feeling weaker, every build feels like dogshit compared to 3.14, too many things were subtly or not-so-subtly nerfed, and the new tree in 3.16 is like a band-aid on an axe wound, and that's thinking optimistically.

I am also 98% sure GGG stealth-buffed overall boss health including rare mobs because they feel way more spongy overall.
Last edited by Khornet7 on Oct 29, 2021, 9:32:10 PM
Sorry guys i have no motivation to update guide. The nerfs after 3.14 feels just too hard and entry level to this version is on the roof expensive if want to do all content in game...

Its still works but comes at a cost :(
So if you think it's not gonna work, do you have any End Game build suggestions to switch as an assassin?
"
Wythie wrote:
So if you think it's not gonna work, do you have any End Game build suggestions to switch as an assassin?

Use your assassin to assassinate your assassin and pick other class.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661748

this one
Okay so I probably threw a mirror or so into this build to try it out this league and it's just... not great.

You can get to around 8.5-9k ES with solid gear, but the damage just doesn't scale. Plus you have constant problems with mana you need to work around (you can use Poacher's Mark, Enduring flask, Replica Conq Efficiency, mana leech nodes), all kinds of nonsense, and it still struggles sometimes.

On top of that the huge ES doesn't really do a ton for you because we have no real mitigation outside of block, and sometimes mobs just obliterate you and there's nothing you can do about it.

So I decided to swap the entire build to Low Life and it feels WAY better. You can pump to about 7k ES with moderate investment (50-100ex) and around 5mil DPS. I chose to annoint Essence Sap on my amulet to fix the mana problems and I've had none since with a Replica Conqueror's Effiency and two -3 mana cost Circle of Fear implicit rings.

You can run things like Grace with Ghost Dance on the tree for some really good defensive layers.

Anyway, if you want to keep playing this build, I'd consider going down this route. I think it's your best bet.
Last edited by LamentIcarus on Oct 31, 2021, 7:06:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info