[3.14] juju's Best CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block / Explo chest ||| GOD TIER BUILD!!!

Hi,

Thanks for amazing guide Juju, one question is this jewel enough to ignite?

"
sizun wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for amazing guide Juju, one question is this jewel enough to ignite?


Yes
Dumb question but does this build run Discipline constantly? I can't run precision if I turn Discipline on. I have the watcher's eye with ES on hit, do we really only benefit from that when we activate vaal disc? I'm either misunderstanding or something because it doesn't seem very clear to me and Discipline is also not turned on in the PoB.
I just fixed this issue on my build, I had precision in with my dash/second wind and the second wind was making the precision cost more.

With enlighten 4 /hatred/discipline/hoi in a helm with Herald of Ice mana enchant on helm I can run level 21 precision and have 62 mana left.
Ah bummer, I specifically got the shield with 15% reseerved mana so I wouldn't have to do that and can't afford to change my build around more. I must have misunderstood how he wrote the guide because from the way it's worded it seems like that would be enough (on the shield)
"
You can get it but it will always be worse than picking attack crit. Depending on gear we should get 100% spell crits when flasks on. You can take it if really need instead of resist or what ever really...


Sorry I wasn't more clear. I meant getting both attack and spell crit on the chest, with hunter influenced you can have both.

I suppose your reasoning would be that spell crit is capped with bottled faith? =)

Thanks!
I will put updated pob soon on. Also yeah if have precision linked to second wind it will increase its mana. I will edit that part also in guide.

"
Daemun7 wrote:
"
You can get it but it will always be worse than picking attack crit. Depending on gear we should get 100% spell crits when flasks on. You can take it if really need instead of resist or what ever really...


Sorry I wasn't more clear. I meant getting both attack and spell crit on the chest, with hunter influenced you can have both.

I suppose your reasoning would be that spell crit is capped with bottled faith? =)

Thanks!

Yes for super endgame spell crit on chest is mostly a wasted mod since we should get 100% crit when all flasks up and good enough crit without flasks up 24/7. You can have spell crit and attack crit + one resist or what ever mod if u really feel like that as i have explained in guide.

''- Explo prefix
- Two ES prefixes (flat es and % es)
- +1.01 Attack crit suffix
- Rest suffixes can be resist or what ever
- Elevated mods only worth for late endgame''
Just to clarify, I do not have and have not had them linked. It's in it's own socket on a different piece.
"
NoControl88 wrote:
Just to clarify, I do not have and have not had them linked. It's in it's own socket on a different piece.

You should have discipline/hatred/hoi/precision always on. Hard to say what is going on when ur chars are hidden

mana issues?

1. Increase your mana
2. get more mana reduce
Sorry about that, I didn't realize they were hidden. Should not be now. I guess I just don't have enough mana on my gear then. I didn't anticipate having to get extra mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info